Julesy's BnB(Cospicua (Bormla))
US$126
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$356
  • Restaurant
US$175
BOCO Boutique(Cospicua (Bormla))
Nelli's B&B(Cospicua (Bormla))
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsgrand harbourhome away from homeroof terraceminute ferrymodern comfortsperfect hostscoffee machinespent nightssmall poolbreakfast roomrecommend casaother guestsnight staywalking distancebeautiful hotelperfect locationair conditioning
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

I spent 4 nights at Casa Birmula. What an amazing stay. A beautifully appointed Boutique Hotel, staffed with a very passionate team. My stay was very enjoyable. I will definitely stay again. I can highly recommend.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Anushka A, Owner at Casa Birmula Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Dear Dave,

Many thanks for taking the time to write us such a wonderful review. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Casa Birmula was perfect for our 4 night stay over Christmas. The Valletta Suite had the wow factor in both style and size of room with exposed stone and ceiling beams. The bed was the most comfortable we have slept in for ages. Anushka was very attentive with our needs, friendly and knowledgeable about the area. Casa Birmula is ideally located just a 2 min walk to the ferry taking you to Valletta (6 min ride).

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
sonette, Owner at Casa Birmula Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Thank you very much for this lovely review. I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and would love to welcome you back again in the future. All the best for the New Year.

Reviewed 29 November 2017

Wow, what a gem this is ! Situated just off he main waterway and a few minutes from the ferry to Valetta, this is truly a spectacular hotel. It is like a home from home and has been decorated to a very high standard with a mixture of old and new styles. The rooms are superb and the rooftop terrace and pool area are perfect for day or even late at night to sit a enjoy drinks in the warm evenings. The views from the hotel roof are spectacular especially at night when all the churches and period buildings are lit up. The owner, Sonnette is a delight and the Manager Richard could not do enough to ensure that our stay was perfect. Adrian and is wife made amazing breakfasts and with a smile. Nothing was too much trouble. The staff are all happy and obviously enjoy working there. We cannot wait to return. !!

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed 13 November 2017

When a group of lady friends from different parts of the world decided to have weekend reunion, Casa Birmula was the unanimous choice and not one of the group of five well -seasoned travellers were disappointed !

From the moment we arrived to the moment we closed the double doors behind us - the experience in this establishment was well worth it on every level .

Sonette, the flamboyant owner and her team of staff were gracious, professional and of total service to our every need without confusion, hesitation or reluctance.

Our party was welcomed on arrival with a roof top cocktail gathering where chilled bubbly and hot snacks were served whilst enjoying the night time view below. Further
ambiance was created by the well light roof top swimming pool, added to the sense of opulence this venue intends.

The rooms were well appointed and elegantly fashioned and since there were five of us - I had the chance to quell my curiosity and pop my head into each room only to be satisfied by the uniqueness of each.

Upmarket elegance and style is the signature of this Casa Birmula and the tasteful combination of eclectic décor is appreciated throughout.

Breakfast was sumptuous and varied in the small but inviting breakfast room where the menu ranged from a traditional hot English breakfast to a continental styled breakfast with no limit to your serving. Adrian is an able and affable breakfast host and nothing was too much to help make our start to the day a good one !

The coffee machine and tasty coffee pods in the bedroom was my favourite treat, although I would suggest that a small instruction sheet as to it's workings would have been a great help and that the provision of tea or a kettle and bottled water or a jug of water would have been better than having to go out onto the landing to the water urns during the night. Or at least an instruction to "refill" using the water dispensers.
As for other instructions, we received a letter on arrival which outlined all the "do" and "don't" points, the Wi-Fi codes and more.

Casa Birmula's bathroom accessories and conveniences such as slippers, sewing kits and bathing products was most generous..

I will certainly recommend Casa Birmula and will certainly be back myself !

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends
sonette, Owner at Casa Birmula Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Thank you for this excellent and appreciative review. We at Casa Birmula work even harder every time we receive a wonderful review like this!

It was just a pleasure to host your group of very interesting women from all over the globe. I sincerely hope that our paths will cross again in the future.

Alll the very best for the Festive Season and happy travels.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

What a beautiful location! Even though I'm from Malta, I had the most memorable overnight stay in Birgu with my friend. I live in St Julian's, Malta, and a friend of mine from America came to stay with me. I wanted to show her the sights of Birgu and Vittoriosa and instead of driving or taking a taxi there and back I decided to treat her to an overnight stay in the historical cities. I parked my car in Valletta and caught the water taxi across to Birgu. Although the crossing is only 15 minutes, the sight you see as you enter the historical city is just spectacular.

After much research I had booked a night at Casa Birmula. Another WOW - such a stylish hotel in the most perfect location, just a two minute walk from the water taxi stop. Loved everything - the decor, our room, the friendly, helpful staff (the owner is as stylish as her hotel), the bed, the atmosphere, and the breakfast was perfect.

Great value for money. I'll definitely book at this special little boutique hotel again the next time I have a friend come stay.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends

What a lovely and sincere review that makes very happy reading indeed!

It was a delight to meet you both and to get to know you as well.

We are delighted that you as a Maltese resident came to stay at our hotel and enjoyed the surroundings and facilities. Your American friend arrived as a stranger and left as a friend.

We wishing you all the best and very happy travels!