Review Highlights
My mother in laws place to be

We visit 2-3 times a month. My Mom enjoys spending 2 hours here, usually breaking even. We have... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
skaszab2016
Toronto, Canada
Average, but, Pleasant

This casino does have very good food at it's restaurant, however, the casino itself is at best very... read more

Reviewed 5 August 2018
Paul G
Tucson, Arizona

All reviews horse races slow service great fun kids love few years saturday night horses casino slots entertainment rama baccarat gambling meals mom season weekend
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Good food and pleasant staff but very slow to be waited on and very slow service overall so it ended up being disappointing

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Great set up, with horse racing(sometimes), slots and e tables. I really wish it had some tables, entertainment and a better rewards program. Players plus is on the lower tier of rewards programs, but hey I guess it’s better then nothing and they have good draft beer.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Small area to have some gathering time. Great breakfast for 9.99
the most attracted machines the baccarat seats. Lots of parking. And I wish to work there too.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 6 August 2017

If you are interested in watching "Trotters" racing, or having a wonderful breakfast, lunch or supper Buffet this is an interesting venue.
BUT, not all forms of entertainment nor meals are available every day. But the slots don't stop!!
Check the website, or call to avoid possible disappointment!

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 23 July 2017

My wife and I belong to a club which meet regularly for Sunday breakfast. For the last few months the place selected has been Georgian Downs. The accommodations are good for groups and the food is fine ... but the walk is deadly on poor joints. It works fine if you plan to spend your breakfast money at the machines as a walking break on the long way to the restaurant through the archade. I have no problem with the food, prices or wonderful staff. It is my joints that complain as we are not much for gambling.
Good joints, like to call on Lady Luck, this is a good spot!

Date of experience: June 2017