“Highly recommended tour company for snorkeling”

Rosedelco- Day tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are a family Tourist Operator with 3 years in the market, offering our services to all world travelers and publicizing the wonders of our beautiful Isabela Island in its entirety. Tour Operator Rosedelco provides and meets all the expectations of our Travelers to meet your needs and comfort, professional staff able to address your concerns and share the information necessary for the customer is satisfied in a wonderful place through our services. For us it is a pleasure to serve the customer at all times with the highest standards of security to enjoy our beautiful and enchanted Galapagos Islands.
Reviewed July 8, 2017

We had a great time with Rosedelco. They are located close to the docks so after visiting their shop and trying on wet suits we were on the water quite quickly. Our main guide was a wealth of information, and on our first snorkeling stop he made sure we each had an opportunity to see seahorses and sharks sleeping in caves (in addition, we saw tons of rays and sea turtles). But the real highlight was the second stop, at Los Tuneles. I noticed we were the only boat there that day. I think it was because the surf outside of Los Tuneles was quite rough and many captains may not have had the skill/patience to navigate the entrance. I am glad our boat did, since this was a highlight of our ten-day trip - not only did we do more snorkeling (including seeing a giant eagle ray) but we hiked and saw boobies with their young. The guide really excelled here too, sharing his knowledge of the flora and fauna with us, Finally, food served was simple but tasty and more than filling. A great day!

Kevin R, Gerente at Rosedelco- Day tour, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2017

Thank you for your comment. It is a pleasure to meet your expectations.

All reviews
in 15 reviews
"guide"
in 18 reviews

Reviewed April 25, 2017

we had a fabulous experience with this company. If youre a bit flexible with dates (ie if you have a few days) then you probably dont need advance reservations

Reviewed April 11, 2017

A long but rewarding day snorkelling off the coast and in Los Tuneles. Instructor was a mine of information and managed to find us the hotspots to see sharks, turtles, seahorses, fish galore and even a playful sealion. A good experience, don't forget the suncream!!

Reviewed February 27, 2017

We chose the trip to Los Tuneles with this company (after a quick google search). As you walk down the main street, there are countless companies, and this one seemed to have good ratings. The fellow in the office was pleasant and helpful (and spoke reasonable English). The boat seemed well maintained and the guide was enthusiastic. Crew was helpful. Los Tuneles is an amazing site - saw tons of sea turtles and snorkling in the tunnels was fantastic (although we did not have enough time in the tunnels). They did serve us lunch on board (you may want to mention something ahead of time if you are a vegetarian).
My only concern (shared with the company) was that there was a young (crying) baby on the trip and the baby's father was a non swimmer and the mother was an inexperienced snorkeler. This family really put a damper on the trip. We passed another tour who kind of laughed and said that they don't allow children younger than 6 years old. I'm hoping that they will take my advice and ensure there are no babies and non swimmers on future trips - better ask before you sign up.

1  Thank Murray A
See more reviews
Reviewed January 31, 2017 via mobile

I did the Sierra negra , los tuneles and los tintoras tour with them and had an amazing time. I wish the groups were smaller for Sierra negra and tintoras. There was a bit of confusion when I arrived the first day they kept telling me that I didn't have the Sierra negra tour the next day until I showed them on their sheet that I did. ( I could of missed out on my tour if I wasn't persistent). They also said we owed 40$ which we didn't and had to walk to their office half an hour before our tour to figure this out which I didn't like. I wish they were more organized but I did have an incredible time and the guides were excellent which is the most important thing. I would recommend los tuneles over tintoras if you have to choose. We got free pictures from the tuneles trip which was great. Saw loads of marine life! Lots of marine turtles, eagle ray , golden ray, sea horse, white tips, one black tip.