“Good meal, good price😊”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

We had a lovely meal. Very reasonable no frills food. Very friendly staff. Enjoyed by the whole family.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

Relaxing place had the set lunch and couldn't believe what we got for our money. Would go back anytime, everything looked tasty and the staff were so attentive.

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Family of 5 in for dinner. All had a great evening. Very good food, portions sizes are great. Prices are fantastic for the size of the portions. Specials board is more expensive but the food I had was excellent.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Went with colleagues after work and had the due fratelli chicken.
Very nice and tasty chicken with sauce.
Coming from Asia I needed more spiciness and had the black pepper along with chilli flakes and for me it was absolutely super and lovely.
Would recommend this restaurant if you fancy Italian food.
The service was great eventhough it took some time for the main course to come.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I come to Newbiggin once a year usually in the summer to visit my grandparents and I am always excited about coming here to dine.
I live in London originally and I am just overwhelmed by how great the price is considering the food is amazing as well.

In my opinion, there is nowhere better for value for money in the whole north east. (I used to live here when I was younger so I have been to many restaurants in the north) £4.95 for a 3 course meal at lunch?! YES PLEASE.

Honestly, the service the food and the price are amazing.
Waiting staff are lovely and friendly and the chefs are very grateful when given a compliment. Just lush.
It’s lovely for couples, families everything.

Couldn’t recommend it highly enough!