“Lovely little cafe!”
Review of Coffee Barne

Coffee Barne
Reviewed 20 March 2018

First time here. Good place for a quick eat with good food at reasonable prices.
Would visit again for a quick lunch!

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Great seating area and a good choice on the menu.
The cake slices are huge and very yummy!
I will definitely be returning

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Coffe always a goodcstandard and brought to your table nice and quickly Well located on the market square

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Great coffee, great atmosphere, friendly staff and a location to watch the world spin past. Grab a paper (supplied) and take time out.

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

I had a potential client meeting at Coffee Barne on their suggestion. I was surprised how busy it was which to me indicates the quality of the shop. I didn’t have time to eat but looking around at the number of people enjoying their products you can tell that it is a hub of the community catering for all ages. My only downside would be the lack of parking that I could find in the village but that is not their fault and I might have well missed a parking place as I was new to that part of Northamptonshire. Yes I would go back again and hopefully have more time to have more than a drink.