“Once a year visit- average and OK”
Review of Bleecker Bakery

Bleecker Bakery
Ranked #11 of 32 Restaurants in Beit Shemesh
Price range: US$3 - US$45
Description: בית קפה ומסעדה חלבית כשר למהדרין
Description: בית קפה ומסעדה חלבית כשר למהדרין
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We returned in July 2021 after our last visit as a couple and my review in July 2020. Then, it was just the two of us. This time, it was with the few children of the family and it was the birthday of Fazuruv Davidzuhn.

Hey- the place is OK and the food is OK. The location is on the walking mall of stores on one side and an outside patio facing the busy street on the other side.

Prices were as expected for this kind of place, for which there are many competitors.

So you can come there and certainly have a pleasant meal and experience- many people like it very much and it seems to always have a good number of people there.

As for me, I wouldn’t mind going back, but I’m certainly not in a hurry to do that

…. It was adequate and acceptable on this repeat time that “I visited this place.”

Date of visit: July 2021
6  Thank Ivisitedtheplace
Write a reviewReviews (34)

Reviewed 16 July 2020 via mobile

We came back for a second experience a very short time after our first (reviewed and documented) experience . It was a good decision.

We sat on the outside balcony area, away from others (observing our 2 meter distance). The servers had masks, but not always over mouth and nose).

The order was for a fried vegetable type thing and mixed vegetables (someone else in our group had zucchini squash) and it was all very good. It came with a fresh green vegetable salad and a sauce Greek cucumber dressing called sachi-sachi (or something like that).

This is an OK place.

See my three photos so that you’ll know how to get here and how to find and identify the place when you arrive.

Date of visit: July 2020
36  Thank Ivisitedtheplace
Reviewed 5 March 2020 via mobile

The meal was very delicious, the size was more than enough and the service more than kind.
I have been previous times, and each time I enjoy anew.

Date of visit: March 2020
2  Thank Atlacatl5
Reviewed 2 February 2020

Went for breakfast with wife daughter and family. A variety of good and interesting dishes. All of us enjoyed what we ordered. The food was good and plentiful. The prices were reasonable and the service was very good.

We would go back there again.

Date of visit: September 2019
2  Thank redbaron613
Reviewed 24 January 2020 via mobile

Large family group served in an enclosed patio of hi sorts.
Not a single dish warranted even one star, pitiful to say the least.
The watered down jugs of orange juice tasted like water and the restaurant couldn't even come up with a weak cappachino that I ordered.
Stay well away.