Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews day tour get away every corner terrace villas kiddie pool stay overnight main pool restaurant staff bring your own mini ref bulalo pad thai garden place nature photos instagram
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 January 2021 via mobile

Place? Good. Can locate on waze.
Big area to take a pic..
Staff? Accomodating & Friendly
Privacy wise? Superb. Pricey lang talaga xa.
Some areas are not well maintained. From front entrance to villas lang ang mejo clean.
Restaurant? Masarap naman ang food, kaya lang super liit ng serving Yun sharing nila is good for 2 lng. Not like they said na pang 2-3 person. Sana lakihan naman ang serving for its price. Para mas sulit. We ordered kare kare, pakbet, chopsuey, buffalo wings.. Paid for 3,500 plus..
Better to have a reservation before you go.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank clyrabmagz
Reviewed 9 October 2020

I have been visiting this hotel since January for simple occasion. I celebrated our anniversary in their restaurant last July. We also went back last September with my son and my nephew. I would like to give 10/10 rating during our visit. The place and pool are clean. The staff are strictly following the protocol. From the guard who was wearing the face mask and shield up to those who were assisting us during our stay. the guard and the restaurant staff also get our temperature prior to entering their premises. The Restaurant staff are polite and attentive. The food was great, I always ordered pad thai (super sarap!) I can also notice the social distancing implementation which I am so particular with because I am working as restaurant manager too. We really love the place because of it's ambiance, the attentive staff and food. I can say that every time I visited this place, I always find Inner peace on this place thats why me and my family are keep on coming back on this place.

1  Thank Jessytraveler1010
Reviewed 7 October 2020 via mobile

We have visited last month and we cannot recommend this place as its just a waste of money. Yes a lot of money considering their accommodation rates versus the kind of service they are providing. Lack of safety protocols againts covid-19 and their staff is not wearing the protective gears properly where we feel a bit uncomfortable. The one we thought was a conceirge who welcomes us is also working in a restaurant which has a lot of direct contact with other people/guest coming from the outside as their restaurant is open for public. Maybe we are just more concern about our health. Who knows? Their main pool is not working and other pools are also dirty, when we complain they started to fix it but we did not had the opportunity to enjoy it until the time of our departure, as they are still working on it. Free breakfast tastes really bad and we did not actually enjoyed it, ended up ordering a chargeable one which taste a lot better. Over all, we did not had a great time here and we feel unsafe staying in this place! instagrammable spots are present though.

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank annbose
Reviewed 24 September 2020

Went here for lunch a year before, staff was so snobby. My mom asked for a coffe they said they were out. But when the poshy guest near us asked for coffee they gave them right away their coffee. And now we booked 1 week earlier but the day when i informed them that we are on our way they cancelled. Without an email or an information the day before. I have job so i took a leave. The place is wonderful but the staffs are terrible.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Jtj1993
Reviewed 10 March 2020

We LOVED our stay at Cintai!

1. FOOD - 8/10 - I read a lot of negative feedback about the food but I think they already made improvements! We had pad thai (husband's fave!), Batangas lomi (not particularly special BUT great nevertheless), tuna, and Cintai house salad (SUPER YUM!!!). SUMAN WITH TABLEA SAUCE IS DA BOMB

2. AMBIANCE - 20/10. That's it. You need a place to relax and get away from everything? Go here.

3. STAFF - 10/10. Hands down. They are VERY attentive and very friendly.

4. FACILITIES - 9/10 The massage was not spectacular and a bit too pricey for the quality. But everything else was perfect. There was also an open mic during our stay, unli videoke y'all! Had fun singing while drinking Blue Lagoon. It was far from the villas so no worries.

5. LOCATION - 10/10 - Very much accessible from Manila (1.5 hrs from Taguig) but when you get there, it feels so secluded.

6. VILLA - 10/10 - Very spacious, very beautiful and clean, no TV (yes!), all basic amenities provided. Villas are far from each other so privacy is 10/10!

2D1N is NOT enough. We will definitely be back and recommend the place to our friends and families. :)

Date of stay: March 2020