Lowest prices for your stay
US$215
US$265
Agoda.com
US$92
Hotels.comUS$215
PricelineUS$295
TravelocityUS$215
All reviews restaurant staff pad thai villa place instagram pools manila taste person guard sofa seniors coz
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 January 2020 via mobile

We loved the place. I chose it because of its nice reviews here in tripadvisor. It is indeed Bali-inspired resort garden altho already showing its age, Statue’s paints tarnished and some of the places/pavilions/theater room were already old rotten wood smell. Nice to see and feel the warmth of most of the staff except the lady during breakfast who insisted that we should avail the buffet breakfast for our kids which we opted at first (cheaper than ala carte) but due to limited choices and all of the viands have soy (foods to be avoided by my two sons), we canceled.

Nevertheless, we enjoyed the place/amenities despite few flaws e.g. poorly maintained mini zoo, pavilions (my kids felt eerie feeling inside), and theater/game room (by the way, you need to bring your own game, lol; movies downloaded 2018/2019) because of the smile and courteousness of most of the staff. They will try to please you in every corner/place you will visit from gardener (they gave my mom seeds and plants), waiter/tress (initiate to take pictures in the resto, will give all we asked with smile), baggage assist (even alone, he took all our belongings), and anyone you bump-into will greet you.

Mostly, we enjoyed taking pictures. The four (4) pools (Main, 2 kiddie and 1 adult) were all well-maintained. Main pool (5-6 feet) was freezing cold, so my kids and my husband stayed in the kiddie pool. We did not try their mini-golf course. Altho the leaves “unli”falling, staff tried to keep the place clean. A lot of big spiders along the trails going to-fro our villas but we enjoyed watching them.

It has a total of 18 Villas, terrace villas has two-comfortable queen beds, with receiving area outside, sliding glass door (no screen, so expect mosquitoes going inside the room), all furnitures and wall decors were also bali-inspired. They are not so strict on the number of occupants (we observed some of the villas occupying more than the maximum required guests). It has a mini-ref with affordable refreshments. By the way, erratic signal inside the room and no television. You can have better wi-fi connectivity inside the Abadi Resto (the only resto inside and along Leviste, Balete area).

The Abadi resto offer ala carte menu for breakfast, Indonesia’s Nasi Goreng and Beef rendang as well as Filipino cuisine e.g. Bulalo and sinigang. Quite expensive but worth every penny. You have to try Nasi goreng and rendang. They have breakfast buffet depending on the occupancy (usually weekend), my mom enjoyed their fried tawilis; and weekend lunch buffet at 555php.

Overall, while we astonishingly appreciated all the bali-inspired works of art during our entire stay, however, I suggest if you’re a night owl, this is not the place for you coz definitely there’s no nightlife here and there’s a little bit of eerie feeling inside and outside the villas and everywhere inside the resort. Definitely, despite a fee of 1,700php for a day-tour, we will come back but we will stay overnight elsewhere. Kuddos to all staff

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Marco Fetizanan, Other at Cintai Corito’s Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2020

Dear CoolMD,

Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback. We are very much delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your commendation on the food and specially on our staff is very much appreciated.

Thank you also on you feedback regarding the place as this is a way for us to furthermore improve our facilities and services.

Looking also forward on your next visit!

Reviewed 16 November 2019 via mobile

Well maintained, world class property with touch of beauty of Bali Resort in Batangas complement to my taste of nature, food and accomodation services, operations manager doin well and all the staff are accomodating and lovely.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Roldan A,

Thank you for taking your time to post a review at TripAdvisor. We are very much delighted that enjoyed and appreciated the beauty of the Resort. Truly a Bali Resort in Batangas.

We Thank you so much also for your feedback on the food, accommodation services and specially on our staff who are accommodation and lovely.

Thank you and we look forward on your next visit!

Reviewed 29 October 2019 via mobile

We went to Cintai Corito’s Resort feom Oct 27-29 to celebrate our daughter’s 13th birthday because my daughter likes the instagram-worthy vibe of the resort and the serene and quiet relaxation it offers. That’s why maybe they had no TV and wifi in the rooms. Unfortunately, we are never staying in this money-hungry resort!

* RESERVATION. It seems the reservation officer is too busy to confirm the payment and reservation of its clients so I had to remind them to send me our official reservation via email.
* FOOD. Bland at best. Very small portioning for the price. Only the tablea cake is good.
* STAFF. Housekeeping and parking staff are very nice and accommodating.
* TAPING. As mentioned earlier, we went to Cintai for photos and relaxation. Unfortunately, we didnt achieve either! We only took photos by the fish pond near the front desk because there was a taping for a movie. We cant go anywhere around the resort and take photos nor enjoy the quiet surrounding due to the taping. I called the front desk by 11:30 PM to complain about the immense noise and vibrating walls. We slept past 2 AM because the walls vere vibrating from the bass of the music of the taping. All these while my husband has fever and I have stiff neck and frozen shoulder.. so you can just imagine our frustration! From moring to evening, we basically wasted our stay in Cintai! We asked the front desk upon check out if we booked first or the taping was scheduled first, they said the taping was earlier scheduled, so we said you should’ve informed your clients if they are willing to stay in the resort despite the taping schedule and activities. Not all Filipinos fangirl over actors and actresses! Some actually like the peace and quiet! Had we known there would be a taping, we would not have booked at this resort because we will not be able to achieve either of our goals there!
* OFFICIAL RECEIPT. This is the creme de la creme! I was already frustrated at the front desk due to the foregoing. After I signed my credit card receipt, I asked for an OR. Lo and behold, they said they do not have an available OR and they will just send me the OR later and they will just give me an agreement letter that they will send me an OR. I said no, I demand an OR. The reservation officer then entered to introduce herself and apologize and told me she will give me a discount when I come back. I said I AM NEVER GOING BACK HERE SO I DONT NEED YOUR DISCOUNT. YOUR APOLOGY CANNOT TAKE AWAY OUR TIME, MONEY AND SLEEP THAT WE WASTED AT THIS RESORT! I then had some business calls to attend to. After which, I again asked them to hurry up because I’ve been there around 15-30 minutes and my husband has fever so we have to go already. (My husband and our daughter were in the car). Front desk lady said that they are doing the letter already. Now this is where I lost it. I said I dont care whatever letter you give me because I will report you to BIR for refusing to issue an OR despite the fact that it’s written behind the lady (BIR sign for establishments). The lady and the reservations officer looked at each ther and the reservations officer nodded to the lady and surprise, surprise! They have an OR and she is making it already! Take note that they didnt go anywhere to retrieve it. It was only on her desk! Sneaky, sneaky! So this establishment does not issue an OR unless pressured to give one! Usually, I wouldnt treat the late release of the OR as a big deal, but after what happened, I decided to insist on my right! No advise upon booking, nobody checked on us the whole day if we were okay with everything happening. Nobody came to apologize after I complained. Absolutely NO CUSTOMER SERVICE IN THIS RESORT.
* REPARATION. In all the minutes I was getting mad, not even a duty manager went to the front desk to appease me and give me a sincere apology. There was only a reservation officer whose face was clearly irritated that I was getting mad. So NONE made.

Date of stay: October 2019
4  Thank cesfc
Reviewed 8 September 2019 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights (not enough) in this wonderful greenery place.

5stars:
Location: just 1.5-2.5 hrs from manila, easy to commute, locate and travel.

Scenery: Refreshing, peaceful, picturesque, relaxing place to stay and keep your mind and body away from noisy streets of manila. So many spots to have your Instagrammable pose. Well clean and maintained surrounding and pools. Birds, chicken and geese were just roaming around.

Staff: They were very accommodating and helpful. My fiancee got a sprained ankle a day before our stay, we checked in late around 10pm because we had to drop by and had her foot xray in Lipa Medix., Upon arriving staff in reception and Sir Marco(Manager) greeted us and drive us to our villa with sir Rodel since she was in pain.
They provided us wheelchair near our villa, Sir Lab (Dodong) was very helpful, very nice, assisted and guide us all throughout our stay, he tour us around the area after breakfast took our photos together and wheeled her in our villa right after, Sir Ryan picked and gave us fresh supsupin rambutan (one of the best rambutan I tasted). They gave us a sunflower and free 2 small plants from their nursery after we asked if we could bring home some,. We had our take out rambutan after check out as well. So generous.

Restaurant: Food was awesome, specially their signature salad and tablea cake dessert, glad we tried! We were always sleepy after coming out,.happy tummy!
If you're planning to order from outside Corkage fee was 1k PER meal,. You can bring outside light/finger foods except heavy meals.

4 stars
Room : We stayed in Villa 14, we had 2 queen sized bed, big bathroom, very spacious and clean, we dont have heater in our villa, no slippers, intercom was not working but they informed us ahead though, the only downside in balcony was poops from small birds stucked in our chair the morning after we woke up, since it was an open space, it was expected.

Overall we had a beautiful stay,. Must visit place near manila, highly recommended place and staff. Hoping to go back here the soonest.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
CintaiCoritosGarden, Manager at Cintai Corito’s Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2019

Dear Merhemy,

Greetings from Cintai Corito's Garden!

Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback. We are very much delighted that you had a beautiful stay with us. For your comments on the scenery, the restaurant and specially on the staff are very much appreciated.

We thank you also for your comment on the rooms as this is a way for us to improve more of our services and facilities.

Looking also forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 5 September 2019 via mobile

Got interested to this place because of its Bali-inspired theme as seen from photos to various social media pages. Visited this place last April 2019 with the whole family. The place was beautiful true to its Bali inspired villas, landscapes and huge rooms. Friendly staff as we were given upgrade to our rooms free of charge. Plus factor was the buffet breakfast set up in their in-house resto with tasty & delicous food perfect for a great morning. Highly recommended and will not hesitate to comeback

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Corito P, Manager at Cintai Corito’s Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2019

Dear Jessie S.

Greetings from Cintai Corito's Garden!

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. Truly a Bali-inspired themed resort. We are very much delighted that you and your family appreciated the beauty and landscape of the resort.

Thank you also for your comments to our friendly staff. Your High recommendation of the resort is very much appreciated.

Looking also forward on your next stay.