“Rating.”

Price range: US$14 - US$32
Cuisines: British
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are a Family Friendly Pub Restaurant and Events Venue, right on the doorstep to the fabulous Hemsby Beach. We are excited to welcome our guests back for 2021. We will be monitoring social distancing, and our staff are trained in Covid-19 awareness, and will be wearing appropriate ppe. We serve freshly prepared food - from light bites to tapas, pizzas to steaks. We have a large beer garden with a great pirate boat for the kids to play on, as well as a front terrace. We also have an amazing dedicated Venue for parties and celebrations and weddings - The L A Lounge, and you can get married here on the beach! Come and see us soon!
Reviewed 31 May 2021 via mobile

I have just returned from a wonderful week in hemsby Norfolk, I once again have to report that even now with restrictions still in place everything there was totally satisfactory and well within the guidelines, my visit to the lacon arms once again was an excellent experience both for my Sunday roast and two times evening bar meals, food as always was excellent and cooked to perfection and the warmest of welcomes as always was met with, covid rules were met with the easiest of instructions I've ever seen and never once hindered my visit, staff as always were amazing so friendly and so helpful under so much pressure bless them all, as I have experienced for more than ten years Lorna and her team even in these strange times still never fail to deliver the most excellent service and the absolute professional service to all. Many thank you Lorna and your professional team. Can't wait to see you all again in 2022. Please keep up the fantastic work that you all do. Alan cranwell. 31/05/21.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (1,228)

Reviewed 26 May 2021 via mobile

Went out for dinner family of four. Food ok but a little over priced. Pub seemed clean snd stuck to covid rules. Staff really friendly.

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 23 May 2021 via mobile

Lovely to be spending the weekend in Hemsby. Decided to visit this pub/restaurant with family and dogs. All Covid safety precautions taken seriously from the minute you walk in. Nice friendly staff - and a general happy atmosphere. Food was great, nice portion size, and plenty of choices with something for all of us. Socially distanced tables and it was lovely to be eating out again after a long break. Would definitely visit again if I was visiting

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 22 May 2021 via mobile

I always visit the Lacon Arms when I come to Hemsby. So glad to be back this week. The service is excellent, the food is out of this world and the pub is clean, warm inviting and even dog and children friendly. On Monday I tried the Pork Belly with seasoned potato wedges, corn on the cob and hone made coleslaw and it was delicious. The ribs were so crispy yet succulent. Big Thank you to Steve The chef and to Lorna and Sian for such a pleasant experience

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 2 December 2020

We have always used the Lacon Arms when we have stayed
in Hemsby over the last 11 years.
The food has always been excellent and the beer also.
Lorna and staff have been polite and friendly
every time and could not do more for us.

Date of visit: October 2020