“Overwhelmed!”
Review of Millie’s

Millie’s
Ranked #3 of 15 Restaurants in Santo Tomas
Description: Night outs and unwinding after work are in order at Millie’s All-day dining at Microtel by Wyndham Batangas. Established in 2012 the restaurant can be found right beside the hotel, catering to the business crowd inside the First Philippine Industrial Park/ The restaurant itself is a two-story structure serving the same menu of international and local cuisine as its counterparts in the franchise. ​Artwork adorns the walls of the first and second floors exuding a laid-back ambiance to complement the quiet surroundings.Millie’s All-day dining features an all-day menu served to order, fresh off the kitchen and made with the finest local and imported ingredients for that wonderful dining experience.
Reviewed 17 December 2016

Our company had it's very first Christmas Party (December 16th, 2016), and I had the pleasure to work with Sir Aframe, Kenneth and Cliff (of course with their whole team!), and they made all of my requests possible. May it be a sudden change of plan, set up, foooooood (compliments to the chef - please), it was an overwhelming service - in a positive way. Saying that we've got an excellent service from them is just an understatement! So, if you guys are planning to have a celebration within Santo Tomas area, hit up Sir Aframe from Millie's, and you will understand what I meant when I say excellent service is an understatement. From all of the guests you had, it's all thumbs up! Nothing to lose at all! Worth every penny.

Date of visit: December 2016
Millies_Microtel, Manager at Millie’s, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Dear Guest,

Good day! Thank you for taking time to post your comment here on TripAdvisor. We are happy that you were satisfied with our food and beverage service during your Christmas Party. It is also nice to know that our staff was able to assist you well. We will surely pass this on to them.

We hope that you had a memorable event at Millie's and we look forward to celebrating more events with you soon!

Reviewed 12 February 2015

I've had the pleasure of previously dining at two Millie's All-Day Dining in Quezon City and Pasay City so I'm familiar with the caliber of cooking of the restaurant. My anticipation was correct in that even if I ordered the less popular dish -- the Chicken Parmigiana -- instead of the best-seller Baby Back Ribs at its Santo Tomas, Batangas branch next to Microtel By Wyndham, the dish was consistently delicious. Not too sour nor too sweet. Just the way I wanted it. It was also the same dining venue where I had my room-inclusive buffet breakfast at the hotel and the quality, even at its buffet version, was still topnotch. There were plenty of varieties to choose from.

Date of visit: January 2015
Millies_Microtel, Manager at Millie’s, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive comments during your recent visit at Millie's All-day Dining. It is nice to know that you enjoyed our food & beverage service. We truly appreciate the kind words. We look forward to welcoming you back at Millie's.

Reviewed 12 December 2014

One of my favorite places to eat and treat guests is Millies Restaurant located in the world class First Philippine Industrial Park, Sto. Tomas, Batangas. It is as if you are eating food cooked in your own home. Service is definitely good and the food aplenty. There are always fresh fruits available. I also like the green salads and never miss them.

Date of visit: December 2014
Millies_Microtel, Manager at Millie’s, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2015

Dear Guest,

We appreciate that you took time to post your positive comments on Tripadvisor regarding
your experience at Millie's All-day dining. It is nice to know that Millie's is one of your favorite restaurants in the FPIP. We are glad that you were able to enjoy our food and our service as well. We look forward to be of service to you again soon.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

I often pass by Microtel since I have work inside FPIP and one time, the ads of Millie's restaurant caught my attention. It offers buffet lunch for PhP 375 per head (I'm not even sure of the price as it has become immaterial considering the satisfaction you'll get afterwards). So my husband and I tried their lunch on his birthday. Of course you wouldn't expect an array of food similar to that of Viking's or Dad's but what they have is more than enough. They have salad, pasta, breads, meat carving, several other viands and of course, dessert. After the first time, we went back exactly 4 weeks after to celebrate my birthday. I must say that for the price, this is a good deal, indeed!

Date of visit: October 2013
1  Thank chumadle

Dear Guest,

We appreciate that you took time to post on Tripadvisor your dining experience with us at Millie's.
We are pleased that you enjoyed our food & beverage service. Millie's All-day Dining put premium in providing good food at reasonable prices. We look forward to welcoming you back at Millie's.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

We often have our meals here during our MBA class and meetings. My favorites include the Tagliatelle Bolognese pasta (flat ribbon pasta, made in-house I suspect, with Bolognese meat sauce), perfect with the complimentary garlic bread (the bread, i learned, they also make in-house), the huge San Francisco burger, mustard-glazed sausage and beef pita roll. Recently, I tried out the Millie's salad (the one with mangoes) and it was heavenly! The greek salad had too much vinaigrette but next time I will ask for less dressing. I had also tried out their Kare-kare (they say it's good for 2, but it can be partnered with their crispy pata and the meal would be good for 4, with still more leftover to take home). One time I took home leftover kare-kare, stored it in the freezer and added boiled pechay leaves and sitaw (string beans) the day after. It still tasted great :)

Date of visit: October 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive comments during your recent visit at Millie's All-day Dining. We are pleased to know about your list of favorites among our food choices. We truly appreciate the kind words. We look forward to welcoming you back at Millie's.