The Links Country Park Hotel & Golf Club
  • Beachfront
Maltings Hotel(Weybourne)
  • Bar/Lounge
View Hotel
All reviewsgolf coursegarden roomsea margecoach partyswimming poolmince pieschanging roomschristmas breakthe thursford christmas spectaculardeluxe roomheated towel railvery pleasant staynorth norfolklovely locationdecent sizecoach tripwalk in shower
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I don't think the people who produce the food in this hotel have any idea at all and just hope that the Diners will be too polite to complain, which is what we did a year ago, and giving them the benefit of the doubt went back again this evening. It was an annual social event both times and both times the same result, totally unacceptable food. I left every course as it just tasted as if it was left over from the day before and reheated, it made me feel sick and I left early as I was so disgusted.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
4  Thank barbaramumford9826
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

the room has recently been refurbished and is excellent lovely king sized bed and great shower only complaint wardrobe space too small only room for 6 garments all right for a couple of days no good for a week we had a lovely big bay window sat in it and watched the north sea

Room Tip: ask for room with bay window
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank moriepie
Maria C, Operations Manager at The Links Country Park Hotel & Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your comments, I will certainly look into the size of the wardrobe and hangers... I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope that we can welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed March 13, 2018

After looking at menus of several places this was our choice for that special day & couldn't have chosen better, lovely food very well presented , well staffed & very obliging & to finish the day a present of a potted flower for all the mums, we will be returning to sample more of the menu's super offerings.....

Stayed: March 2018
Maria C, Operation Managers at The Links Country Park Hotel & Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2018

Thank you for your lovely review, so pleased that you had an enjoyable lunch with us and hope you felt spoilt like all Mum's should on Mother's Day. We all look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here in March 2015 and due to the weather probably didn’t make the most of the beautiful location.

Ascetically the building is magnificent and the grounds are fantastic. The room was slightly dated but I had no concerns.

The best part of my stay was the restaurant. I would recommend everybody to try the specialty Cromer Crab it was delicious!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Maria C, Operations Manager at The Links Country Park Hotel & Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2018

Thank you for your recent comments, so pleased that enjoyed the Cromer Crab and hope we can welcome you back again now the weather is nicer.

Reviewed March 2, 2018

I have stay at this hotel before and wrote a review, but this time I stayed during the very bad weather, snow and wind also very cold.
The hotel maintain its service with it's very good standards. The staff were so dedicated and determined to do everything to make you feel comfortable in spite of the weather.

Room Tip: Some have very good views of the golf course and or the sea and country side. Best way is tell the staff what you would like.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Berlin377

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your lovely review, we certainly tried to make sure everyone during the terrible weather was comfortable and hope we can welcome you back now it is a little warmer...