Review Highlights
Really firm massage - great

From the moment we arrived, we found the staff to be so friendly and helpful. The spa, pool, hot... read more

Reviewed 8 October 2021
stecorf
Ormskirk, United Kingdom
via mobile
Amazing!

Love this place, each and every single one of the staff are so friendly. Everyone goes out of there... read more

Reviewed 17 September 2021
Lmccabe06
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 August 2021 via mobile

I came for a spa day and compared to facilities nearby like David Lloyd, park hall and shaw hill it was a brilliant facility. The pool was beautiful and relaxing, with warm stone loungers and hot tub outside and a large water jet lounger inside. The changing facilities were nice and clean with added touches of moisturisers, hairdryers, built in shower gels etc with a large locker for all our things. We stayed for lunch too which was lovely and the staff were really helpful and thorough! I went back shortly after to treat my husband for his birthday and we can’t wait to book another spa treat!

1  Thank 729kayleighg
Reviewed 27 August 2021 via mobile

Amazing experiece! We booked for the Twilight Spa Package and the facilities were beautiful, clean and relaxing but the staff especially were outstanding. The whole spa itself is modern, clean and very inviting and the treatments were so wonderful and relaxing! Definitely will rebook!

Reviewed 24 August 2021

Wouldnt recommend - staff very rude accused me of not paying by shouting across the carpark (when I had paid, had to show my online banking in the end as the staff hadn't communicated with eachother.) Also had a treatment with my friend in a double room which were very uncomfortable as they were both laughing and whispering while treating us! I have emailed the manager regarding this but had no response.

Reviewed 17 July 2021 via mobile

Staff were all lovely and very attentive. Lauren looked after me with a Decleor relax and destress full body massage, loved it thoroughly chilled. Lauren made me feel completely at ease and made sure the pressure was just right. Followed with delicious chilli chicken with roasted vegetables and sweet potato chips at AJ’s bistro, prosecco too. Really enjoyed the experience and will return soon to try another treatment or spa day and the ambience of the bistro. Highly recommended

Date of experience: June 2021
Reviewed 15 June 2021 via mobile

Ohh my god I cannot recommend this place enough as a treat for finishing uni we was welcomed by amazing staff who took care of our every need and the afternoon tea was amazing we cannot wait to come back

Date of experience: May 2021
F2515JYmarkd, General Manager at Stocks Hall Health Club and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback, so pleased you enjoyed your day you are welcome back anytime !