Review Highlights
Really firm massage - great

From the moment we arrived, we found the staff to be so friendly and helpful. The spa, pool, hot... read more

Reviewed 8 October 2021
stecorf
Ormskirk, United Kingdom
via mobile
Amazing!

Love this place, each and every single one of the staff are so friendly. Everyone goes out of there... read more

Reviewed 17 September 2021
Lmccabe06
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 July 2021 via mobile

Staff were all lovely and very attentive. Lauren looked after me with a Decleor relax and destress full body massage, loved it thoroughly chilled. Lauren made me feel completely at ease and made sure the pressure was just right. Followed with delicious chilli chicken with roasted vegetables and sweet potato chips at AJ’s bistro, prosecco too. Really enjoyed the experience and will return soon to try another treatment or spa day and the ambience of the bistro. Highly recommended

Reviewed 15 June 2021 via mobile

Ohh my god I cannot recommend this place enough as a treat for finishing uni we was welcomed by amazing staff who took care of our every need and the afternoon tea was amazing we cannot wait to come back

Date of experience: May 2021
F2515JYmarkd, General Manager at Stocks Hall Health Club and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback, so pleased you enjoyed your day you are welcome back anytime !

Reviewed 10 June 2021 via mobile

Perfect spa day at Stocks Hall. It's a great set up with a decent sized pool and an outdoor hot tub and sitting area.
The food is always good and the afternoon tea we had was delicious.
I also had a massage from Louise and I can't put into words how good it was, probably the best massage I've had. I'll be returning for the same treatment soon.
Many thanks for a great day!

Date of experience: June 2021
F2515JYmarkd, General Manager at Stocks Hall Health Club and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2021

Amazing so glad you enjoyed your day we are very proud of how good our therapist are, please make sure you come back and see us soon !

Reviewed 6 June 2021 via mobile

My husband and I spent the day at Stocks Hall Spa today and it was just fabulous. Even though we arrived late, all the staff were really lovely and friendly, and nothing was too much trouble. The spa facilities are fabulous and spotlessly clean! At one point we had the whole pool etc to ourselves and it was heaven! I had the 'Baby on Board' pregnancy treatment with Leanne and she was brilliant. It was just what I needed and my upper back no longer aches!! We had lunch in the bistro (cajun chicken skewers with pitta bread, rice and chips) and it was delicious and really reasonably priced!

We've had a lovely spa day before we become parents and we will definitely be returning! Thank you x

Date of experience: June 2021

Thankyou so much for your review it means alot to us, so pleased you enjoyed your day, bring little one in to see us when they are born !

Reviewed 5 June 2021 via mobile

Stocks Hall Spa and Health Club has a fabulous little Bistro (called AJ's) serving breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner options. Totally open to the public as well as Spa users, this is a little gem of place. Under new head chef Danny, he has launched a new menu covering small eats, mains, snacks etc. The quality of the 3x small eats we shared was outstanding. Highly recommended for any time of day although it isn't currently open past 8pm. I cant recommend enough. Thanks!

Date of experience: June 2021

Thankyou so much for your comments, really glad you enjoyed the food, we have plans to open later very shortly so watch this space !