“Best Breakfast!”

Buddys Cafe
Ranked #95 of 459 Restaurants in Bromley
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

I recently discovered this place whilst my car was being repaired in KwickFit. What a gem!

Staff are friendly and they can serve anything requested no matter how complicated. Extensive menu! Not a fix menu like most places. From breakfast to dinner.

I will definitely come back to try their chicken kebab! Looked fab!

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Lovely family run local cafe with the usual range of greasy spoon menus but also a lovely range of healthy options. Buddy and the team are always so good to our kids treating them like their owner family.

Fresh, tasty and great portion sizes - the perfect start to the day.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Once more we couldn't fault Buddy's Cafe London Road Bromley.We breakfast here while staying at the nearby Travelodge. The staff are great. I was even offered a glass of water when the waitress noticed that I had tablets to take.There is a vast choice of cooked to order food and drinks all good value for money.

Reviewed 15 April 2018

One of the best cafes around
Friendly staff
Good quality food at a reasonable price - would recommend

Reviewed 4 February 2018

We visit Buddy's every lunchtime from work. i must be one of there fussier clients as I always change the items on the menu to suit me, they do this without fuss every day.. The menu is large and there is nearly everything you would need for breakfast and luch with large portions for even the most hungry..