“Superb food ”

Nam Thai Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 466 Restaurants in Bromley
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Thai Restaurant in bromley own and operate by Thais. We're now on deliveroo.co.uk for delivery services.
Reviewed 17 February 2019 via mobile

I have worked in Bromley for a number of years and I tend to try all the local eateries.
Nam Thai has recently changed ownership and I thought the food was ok with the previous owners. The new management have really upped the ante and the food is very good
Lunch at £7.50 (2 course) is a bargain.
I took my family on Saturday evening and it’s good to see they were fully booked

2  Thank hyattbabe

Reviewed 13 February 2019 via mobile

My recent visit to this Thai Restaurant was a tad disappointing. On entering the restaurant, I was greeted warmly. The staff were all smiles. This was very welcoming.
The food, though, did not live up to the standards of traditional Thai Cooking.
My ratings?
1. Customer Service - 5 Stars
2. Food - 3 Stars

1  Thank David F
Reviewed 5 February 2019

Very good quality food both in restaurant and delivery. Food was fresh and flavoursome. Restaurant is smallish which means you don't get 'lost in the crowd' for service.

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank edouard12345
Reviewed 3 February 2019 via mobile

I have high expectations when it comes to Thai food - preferring the fresh clean flavours to overly sugary, fried or MSG.

Nam Thai does not disappoint - the vegetarian Singapore noodles are some of the best I've ever had and the tofu with chilli and basil packed all the flavour without being gloopy or too sweet.

Fresh, perfectly cooked vegetables, nothing too oily and service exceptional - really friendly, fun and good served at an easy pace - not rushed.

I may not go for starters next time as I found the spring rolls like little bullets - same with the chilli squid but this is often the case with deep fried food.

Next time I'll have a go at one of the salads as they prepare vegetables beautifully!

The wine list is varied and the house Tempranillo is a decent match for the aromatic flavours.

I will be back...

2  Thank Sarah F
Reviewed 1 February 2019

I went to Nam Thai last friday with a group of friends and we all had a fantastic time. We ordered hor d oeuvres to share to start and then a selection of mains inc thai green curry and duck red curry, which we would definitely recommend.

Date of visit: January 2019