Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 July 2019

Must stay for anyone travelling along this part of the Northern Philippines. Place is so cool full trees and perfect for nature lovers, Great place for wedding events, corporate functions and family gatherings as well. Perfect hide away as well from the city buzz....

Room tip: All rooms perfect to stay, if you want to try tree house... go!
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 10 June 2019

Staying at Villa Diana was a complete relaxing experience! The view is very nice all around full of greeneries. All the staff were very accommodating and friendly, always making sure our stay was comfortable. The room was clean and cozy with complete amenities. We also enjoyed the food they served in the Brickyard Restaurant, love their nachos and burger! The ramen was also perfect for dinner. Will surely be back and recommend this place!

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 16 May 2019 via mobile

Visited family in cordon with this being the only place to stay. We stayed in a double room with no hot water. Showered using a bucket and paddle! Beds were dirty and so was the breakfast. Myself and 2 others had diaorreah. Fantastic place to lose weight. The guest relations argued with me over 1 towel!! We only paid for 2 towels apparently. So could have 2 regardless of there being a toddler with us. Pretty dismal place. No tv either which was great as I couldn't here it anyway over the air conditioning unit. Overall I wouldn't stay here again if it was FREE. I'd rather sleep in the car. Drive a little further and stay in Santiago, the service is better and hotels cleaner.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

I visited my husband who'se work is based in isabela and during my visit he offered me..us to have another place to have an over night stay just for a little change..instead of heading to pagudpud we ended up here..they have on-going construction of additional rooms or function room..what i loved in this hotel is its spacious vicinity and the greens/nature all around me.. One of the activity here is you can have a morning walk or jogging so please bring running shoes..and if you can bring a bike..they have swimming pool who is quite small but its fine if there will be few guests.. when we ask the receptionist if we can use the pool they said that the lifeguard is not on duty therefore we cannot use the pool..still i insisted that it was indicated in a corner that we can swim on our own risk...but still we were denied of accessing their pool..so we ended up having our tour at the area and its very relaxing because of all the greens around you especially the pine trees.however we overheard two male (around in their 12 and 20's) that they are going go get the key to the office (we thought that they are family or owners friend)...after our tour and picture taking, we saw them using the pool and the staff from the office approach us that we can now use the pool (still no lifeguard seen), wth!!!! so whats all about that and it made us so irritated!!! We use the pool on the next day and u will notice that is not properly cleaned or maintained..the water is kinda blur..The rooms are okay..the bed is comfy..they just need to upgrade their tv to LED type. Breakfast is okay..they took lots of time to prepare and serve,but their staff are friendly..the villa hotel is offering venue and catering services which i think a good choice for weddings (u can have a garden wedding here).. The room where we stayed needs maintenance since the faucet/shower are not functioning properly

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank Lyn S
Reviewed 20 December 2016

I stayed here with my friends last weekend. It was a great overnight experience.
I actually called the management for reservation and I chose the Family Room, they said that it's good for 4 persons, believe me 10 persons could fit there!
The room had a sink and a small dining area, Toilet and Shower Room (which was spacious, but too dark), and 2 rooms (one is upstairs, 2 rooms within 1 room).
Bed were comfortable and clean.
Amenities were okay, but it's much better if you bring your own.
Location is just along the National Road, perfect for stop-overs!
The pools were okay, and yea, a great factor - they actually have a lifeguard (who was watching us all the time).
Foods were great! I love their Tocino! haha Well, actually we only had the breakfast meals haha

Overall, it was a great experience! I will definitely visit again! :)

Date of stay: December 2016