Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

I visited my husband who'se work is based in isabela and during my visit he offered me..us to have another place to have an over night stay just for a little change..instead of heading to pagudpud we ended up here..they have on-going construction of additional rooms or function room..what i loved in this hotel is its spacious vicinity and the greens/nature all around me.. One of the activity here is you can have a morning walk or jogging so please bring running shoes..and if you can bring a bike..they have swimming pool who is quite small but its fine if there will be few guests.. when we ask the receptionist if we can use the pool they said that the lifeguard is not on duty therefore we cannot use the pool..still i insisted that it was indicated in a corner that we can swim on our own risk...but still we were denied of accessing their pool..so we ended up having our tour at the area and its very relaxing because of all the greens around you especially the pine trees.however we overheard two male (around in their 12 and 20's) that they are going go get the key to the office (we thought that they are family or owners friend)...after our tour and picture taking, we saw them using the pool and the staff from the office approach us that we can now use the pool (still no lifeguard seen), wth!!!! so whats all about that and it made us so irritated!!! We use the pool on the next day and u will notice that is not properly cleaned or maintained..the water is kinda blur..The rooms are okay..the bed is comfy..they just need to upgrade their tv to LED type. Breakfast is okay..they took lots of time to prepare and serve,but their staff are friendly..the villa hotel is offering venue and catering services which i think a good choice for weddings (u can have a garden wedding here).. The room where we stayed needs maintenance since the faucet/shower are not functioning properly

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank Lyn S
Reviewed 20 December 2016

I stayed here with my friends last weekend. It was a great overnight experience.
I actually called the management for reservation and I chose the Family Room, they said that it's good for 4 persons, believe me 10 persons could fit there!
The room had a sink and a small dining area, Toilet and Shower Room (which was spacious, but too dark), and 2 rooms (one is upstairs, 2 rooms within 1 room).
Bed were comfortable and clean.
Amenities were okay, but it's much better if you bring your own.
Location is just along the National Road, perfect for stop-overs!
The pools were okay, and yea, a great factor - they actually have a lifeguard (who was watching us all the time).
Foods were great! I love their Tocino! haha Well, actually we only had the breakfast meals haha

Overall, it was a great experience! I will definitely visit again! :)

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank IraTarynBlanco
Reviewed 13 October 2016

Very Nice hotel. The place is clean and affordable. The location is very convenient to go to Isabella or Cagayan valley from central Luzon. We spent a good night of rest before proceeding further. The breakfast that is included, isn't really worth, but...

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
5  Thank Franz G
Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

Stayed here because of our good experience some 5 years ago. While the rooms have maintained it's look, it has started to age, especially the bathrooms. In the first room they checked us in, the toilet wasn't working, so we requested a room change. The water is also quite weak and for a time was gone during one early morning. The pool was dirty and unusable during our stay.

On the exteriors, it was maintained well. It's just the room and bathrooms that need to be better maintained.

There are much newer hotels in nearby Santiago City that I would prefer now given what is happening here.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 21 October 2015

This is one of our stop overs during our trip from Aurora to Ilocos and was surprised that the room is affordable. We were a family with 12 heads and paid 4700 for a room that is good for 30 people!

The room is clean and the staff is accommodating. The restaurant is a bit slow though and expensive. We even saw not one but a lot of celebrities checking in

Date of stay: April 2015