Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 December 2016

I stayed here with my friends last weekend. It was a great overnight experience.
I actually called the management for reservation and I chose the Family Room, they said that it's good for 4 persons, believe me 10 persons could fit there!
The room had a sink and a small dining area, Toilet and Shower Room (which was spacious, but too dark), and 2 rooms (one is upstairs, 2 rooms within 1 room).
Bed were comfortable and clean.
Amenities were okay, but it's much better if you bring your own.
Location is just along the National Road, perfect for stop-overs!
The pools were okay, and yea, a great factor - they actually have a lifeguard (who was watching us all the time).
Foods were great! I love their Tocino! haha Well, actually we only had the breakfast meals haha

Overall, it was a great experience! I will definitely visit again! :)

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank IraTarynBlanco
Reviewed 13 October 2016

Very Nice hotel. The place is clean and affordable. The location is very convenient to go to Isabella or Cagayan valley from central Luzon. We spent a good night of rest before proceeding further. The breakfast that is included, isn't really worth, but...

Date of stay: August 2016
5  Thank Franz G
Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

Stayed here because of our good experience some 5 years ago. While the rooms have maintained it's look, it has started to age, especially the bathrooms. In the first room they checked us in, the toilet wasn't working, so we requested a room change. The water is also quite weak and for a time was gone during one early morning. The pool was dirty and unusable during our stay.

On the exteriors, it was maintained well. It's just the room and bathrooms that need to be better maintained.

There are much newer hotels in nearby Santiago City that I would prefer now given what is happening here.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 21 October 2015

This is one of our stop overs during our trip from Aurora to Ilocos and was surprised that the room is affordable. We were a family with 12 heads and paid 4700 for a room that is good for 30 people!

The room is clean and the staff is accommodating. The restaurant is a bit slow though and expensive. We even saw not one but a lot of celebrities checking in

Date of stay: April 2015
2  Thank tensai16
Reviewed 19 September 2015

In 2014 I only paid $29.00 USD a night for the VIP Suite. Now they ask over $100.00 a night. I am sorry because this was my choice till recently. They have a good breakfast and nature trails. The pool can me rented for parties.

Room tip: Stay on the other side of the pool
Date of stay: October 2014