Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

Stayed here because of our good experience some 5 years ago. While the rooms have maintained it's look, it has started to age, especially the bathrooms. In the first room they checked us in, the toilet wasn't working, so we requested a room change. The water is also quite weak and for a time was gone during one early morning. The pool was dirty and unusable during our stay.

On the exteriors, it was maintained well. It's just the room and bathrooms that need to be better maintained.

There are much newer hotels in nearby Santiago City that I would prefer now given what is happening here.

Date of stay: September 2016
Reviewed 21 October 2015

This is one of our stop overs during our trip from Aurora to Ilocos and was surprised that the room is affordable. We were a family with 12 heads and paid 4700 for a room that is good for 30 people!

The room is clean and the staff is accommodating. The restaurant is a bit slow though and expensive. We even saw not one but a lot of celebrities checking in

Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank tensai16
Reviewed 19 September 2015

In 2014 I only paid $29.00 USD a night for the VIP Suite. Now they ask over $100.00 a night. I am sorry because this was my choice till recently. They have a good breakfast and nature trails. The pool can me rented for parties.

Room tip: Stay on the other side of the pool
Date of stay: October 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 18 May 2015 via mobile

It was our family's first trip to Cordon and this hotel caught our attention as we were searching for the best accomodation available around the area.
We are greatful that we chose this hotel than everything else.
Great activities, service, location and food.
I hope we can go back here again soon.

Date of stay: May 2015
7  Thank Rosario B
Reviewed 18 May 2015 via mobile

My family and I had to get away from the busy streets of Manila and we happen to find this gem in Cordon.

The rooms were clean and worth the price! The foods in the restaurants were not that expensive, but they are really satisfying. No need to go out and get a cheaper meal lol.

Great location and great service! The staff were very attentive. Same service just like in a 5-star hotel. I couldn't expect for more!

They are also offering short tours around and I recommend everybody to try it!

For those peope who are planning their vacation to Cordon, please consider this place as your first option for your accomodation! Worth every penny and worth the experience :)

Date of stay: May 2015