Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 October 2015

This is one of our stop overs during our trip from Aurora to Ilocos and was surprised that the room is affordable. We were a family with 12 heads and paid 4700 for a room that is good for 30 people!

The room is clean and the staff is accommodating. The restaurant is a bit slow though and expensive. We even saw not one but a lot of celebrities checking in

Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank tensai16
Reviewed 19 September 2015

In 2014 I only paid $29.00 USD a night for the VIP Suite. Now they ask over $100.00 a night. I am sorry because this was my choice till recently. They have a good breakfast and nature trails. The pool can me rented for parties.

Room tip: Stay on the other side of the pool
Date of stay: October 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 18 May 2015 via mobile

It was our family's first trip to Cordon and this hotel caught our attention as we were searching for the best accomodation available around the area.
We are greatful that we chose this hotel than everything else.
Great activities, service, location and food.
I hope we can go back here again soon.

Date of stay: May 2015
Trip type: Traveled with family
7  Thank Rosario B
Reviewed 18 May 2015 via mobile

My family and I had to get away from the busy streets of Manila and we happen to find this gem in Cordon.

The rooms were clean and worth the price! The foods in the restaurants were not that expensive, but they are really satisfying. No need to go out and get a cheaper meal lol.

Great location and great service! The staff were very attentive. Same service just like in a 5-star hotel. I couldn't expect for more!

They are also offering short tours around and I recommend everybody to try it!

For those peope who are planning their vacation to Cordon, please consider this place as your first option for your accomodation! Worth every penny and worth the experience :)

Date of stay: May 2015
Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Glenn B
Reviewed 13 March 2014

I have stayed twice at Villa Diana, once with friends in a room with 4-5 bunk beds and once by myself in their v.i.p room,both experiences were great and i will elaborate why so. First their service is stellar, I got there just before midnight and two staff were fast to help me with my luggages. I called around 3 am for water and it was given to me right away. Staff are friendly as they greet u along the hallways making u feel acknowledged as a guest and that's a good thing. Food was cooked right after u order so the earlier reviews saying food service was bad coz u had to wait--is explainable,for me waiting was reasonable, u wanna have good food? then u gotta wait coz it is made fresh just like at home, their food is not "fast food" like where u can order and wait 2 mins to get ur burger. Food is awesome, we had to order their spaghetti 3x a day coz it's made filipino style, just the way I like it. Their menu gives u lots of choices from american breakfast to old school filipino dishes. When I stayed at the VIP room it made me feel like I am a ViP as the room was nicely done, great interior, lightings, details in the bathroom were super! luxury at its best I must say! The way the hotel was made where little hills of green grass and lots of shades and friendly smiles will definitely make u feel that u are at home. I will keep coming back.:)

Room tip: no spa or fitness centre
Date of stay: April 2013