Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 May 2015 via mobile

My family and I had to get away from the busy streets of Manila and we happen to find this gem in Cordon.

The rooms were clean and worth the price! The foods in the restaurants were not that expensive, but they are really satisfying. No need to go out and get a cheaper meal lol.

Great location and great service! The staff were very attentive. Same service just like in a 5-star hotel. I couldn't expect for more!

They are also offering short tours around and I recommend everybody to try it!

For those peope who are planning their vacation to Cordon, please consider this place as your first option for your accomodation! Worth every penny and worth the experience :)

Date of stay: May 2015
Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Glenn B
Reviewed 13 March 2014

I have stayed twice at Villa Diana, once with friends in a room with 4-5 bunk beds and once by myself in their v.i.p room,both experiences were great and i will elaborate why so. First their service is stellar, I got there just before midnight and two staff were fast to help me with my luggages. I called around 3 am for water and it was given to me right away. Staff are friendly as they greet u along the hallways making u feel acknowledged as a guest and that's a good thing. Food was cooked right after u order so the earlier reviews saying food service was bad coz u had to wait--is explainable,for me waiting was reasonable, u wanna have good food? then u gotta wait coz it is made fresh just like at home, their food is not "fast food" like where u can order and wait 2 mins to get ur burger. Food is awesome, we had to order their spaghetti 3x a day coz it's made filipino style, just the way I like it. Their menu gives u lots of choices from american breakfast to old school filipino dishes. When I stayed at the VIP room it made me feel like I am a ViP as the room was nicely done, great interior, lightings, details in the bathroom were super! luxury at its best I must say! The way the hotel was made where little hills of green grass and lots of shades and friendly smiles will definitely make u feel that u are at home. I will keep coming back.:)

Room tip: no spa or fitness centre
Date of stay: April 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
14  Thank Amy L
Reviewed 9 January 2014

I stayed at the hotel, in the treehouse for just two nights (luckly). It is the worst experience ever! The staff was unpleasant nor welcoming, apart from waiters/waitresses and kitchen staff. Breakfast was just for 1 person, so my husband had to pay for his meal, and we had to waited for ages for the breakfast to be served.
The treehouse was so disgusting. I think they have never cleaned it, there was dust everywere.
The funny things is that we found two bags full of coal, inside the closet.
The surrounding was dirty too.
I would never come back there again!!!!!

Date of stay: December 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
11  Thank bella b
Reviewed 25 September 2013

------original review------- Subject: Villa Diana Hotel & Cafe Location: Cordon, Cagayan Valley Region, Luzon Title: Poor service! ID#: 178075311 We were supposed to go to sun city sta.ana for the weekend but because of the typhoon Odette we opted to go here for the weekend. I booked 1 superior, 1 deluxe single for my house staffs and 1 executive room for my family, the room includes jacuzzi but it wasn't functioning (under maintenance) it includes mini ref and mini bar but its empty, when I asked the personnel about it she just said it's not included which is contrary to the one on their website..there is no menu list inside the room, when i asked for it the receptionist Vida said i will ask someone to bring inside the room but it took so long and my son was hungry so we decided to go down to their cafe to order food, when I followed up for the menu they just said we forgot..no sorries!..the hotel has pool for their guests and that's the main reason why we went there but it takes a lot of patience before you can use the pool because the lifeguard is late and they cant open the pool and my 3 kids were whining:-(.. The service is very poor, personnel's favorite line is "wait for a while" and mind you the waiting is forever..and it seems they don't care..I think the management should see on this, because for me customer service is the main factor I'm looking too when going to places like these.. I will never recommend this place

Date of stay: September 2013
5  Thank docgladz
Reviewed 30 August 2012

....Villa Diana River Rock hotel is not supposed to exist in this part of the country. After traveling hours from Manila you will come across this small piece of paradise that will offer you a comfortable place to rest and very good food to warm your heart.

Located in Cordon, Isabela, when coming from Manila look to your left along the hi-way for a small gate on a fenced property. You will have your choice of any of their comfortable rooms, from a single, double, family and even a tree top room. Best to call ahead since there are a limited number of rooms.

The food is also home cooked, filling and affordable. A little gem of a property that will remind you of the comforts of home, and then some.

Room tip: ...the inner ground floor rooms 4-7 have limited cell site access due to the heavy stone structure, take rooms 1-3 if you absolutely need to have a phone signal.
Date of stay: August 2012