“Lunch”
Review of Wingfield Farm

Wingfield Farm
Ranked #4 of 9 Quick Bites in Hessle
Description: We are a family restaurant with a full menu, carvery. We also have a children's distraction area. All our cakes are homemade and are baked and made on site.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I visited on Sunday and it was lovely. Really well organised, I was sat down promptly and chose to que at the bar. Food was delightful and staff friendly. I recommend the hunters chicken. The lady on the door even noticed it was my 8 year olds birthday, and got us an eclair which was delicious. Be warned it’s really busy on a Sunday.

Date of visit: August 2021
Greene_K1ng, General Manager at Wingfield Farm, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Morning Grace

Thanks for your 5* review and lovely comments.

see you again soon

Tim

Write a reviewReviews (1,372)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We have visited Wingfield Farm on many occasions, both as a couple and with friends and family, and each and every time Sarah the waitress has stood out above others. She's is kind, chatty, interactive and will do anything requested with a smile on her face. The food is always good, however having the service Sarah provides makes it a fantastic meal out. She is certainly an asset to the company and should be commended. We will definitely be returning customers.

Morning Rebecca

Thanks for your 5* review and your great comments for Sarah, I shall pass your feedback to her.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent friendly service by all the staff ….. food was brilliant, Sarah was extremely helpful and friendly and nothing too much trouble 5***** …..we will definitely be returning !!

Morning Shelly

Thanks for you 5***** review and great comments, I shall pass your feedback to Sarah.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Visited on sunday, rang prior to visiting and told walkin only between 1230 and 7 perfect I thought I’ll take my chance. There was 9 of us and on arrival sent down to the lady in charge of families, she was very polite and explained she didn’t have a table immediately but would be around 15 minutes. We went and sat outside and waited, within 10 she came out and got us seated. Granted it was across two separate tables but being 9 of us not a problem! The carvery que was HUGE! but it was a Sunday after all!!!! But quickly got through it, tasty and hot and a free baby bowl for my little one. On the way out says by to the lady with brown hair, Chris I think she was called. All staff are polite, drinks do take about 15 minutes to come but we ordered on the app and saved us standing in a que at the bar. We will visit again, maybe in the week as I spotted kids eat for £1 Monday to Friday. What a bargain. Cheers

Morning
Thanks for your 5* review and great feedback.

I shall pass your comments to the team.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Returning from Hull, I needed breakfast and saw the Farm, by the Humber Bridge, so stopped. I had my do with me, so was seated outside. I chose to use the app to order (eggs benedict) and then waited. Twenty minutes later my coffee arrived. Ten minutes after that, my food arrived, without cutlery, so another wait while someone fetched that. After 33 minutes I was presented with a disgusting looking Eggs Benedict; watery, powdered hollandaise sauce next to runny poached eggs and fatty ham hock. I tried it, but had to feed it to my dog! I consoled myself with a sip of coffee which was cold!
This was 11am on a Monday morning, so I saw no need for delays! Disgusted with the food and would not recommend for the terrible service.

Morning
Thanks for your feedback from your recent visit. I shall pass your comments to the team. If we can assist in anything else please can you call or email to discuss further