Hotel Roazi(Tizimin)
Hotel Pastora(Tizimin)
All reviewswould stay here againtelevisionwifishoweryucatan
Reviewed 13 March 2017

So my husband & myself spent one night here in hopes of seeing the Ek Balam Ruins on the way back of looking around this little Mexican Town of Tizimin. We got there very early as we didn't realize the time difference (1 hour behind on top of already being early to explore the town.) The manager was very nice & let us check in early. The hotel was pretty easy to find with the GPS on my cell phone. there is also a big HOTEL 49 sign right out front that you can not miss. The room was small and i do mean small but for one night it was perfect. The most important thing to me was cleanliness and this hotel was very clean. The bedding and towels floors and bathroom were spotless. There is a flat screen TV with cable. We did manage to find a show here and there in English. There is a ceiling fan and air conditioning. Water was nice and hot for showers. I got the room with 2 double beds for 28.00 plus tax. You couldn't go wrong. This hotel is close to the town center, restaurants, OXXO, the cathedral and Monastery, and a few nice sized grocery stores. There is NO pool which for us was fine because we were not going there to swim as we were staying the majority of the time in Puerto Morelos. We were there on a Saturday night to Sunday and was nice in the evening there were street vendors out selling snacks and street food & a bounce house and carousel for the kids. It was fun to sit in the park and enjoy the people watching. I would definitely recommend this hotel and would stay here again when going through this area of Mexico.

Room Tip: 3rd floor was nice except for the rooster next door that would not be quiet. I love all animals so it was o.k. part of being in Mexico.
  • Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 395traveler2015
Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

Right in the centre, immaculately clean, good air con and fan. Great water pressure in shower and next door (almost) to great local restaurant Yepez y Pez. Free parking on site. Definitely recommend. free toiletries and hammock in the executive suite!!

Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 5 March 2016

Convenient location, very good secure parking, friendly and helpful staff, very satisfactory room with good wifi, television, and hot water. Spent two nights and would recommend this hotel to others, Very satisfied.

• Stayed: March 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed 25 December 2015

From the outside this hotel looked better than anything else I saw in Tizimin, so I took it. Since it was only 500 pesos per night, I have to call it a budget hotel. It was clean, comfortable, and secure. I had to open the gate upon my early morning departure. I was very satisfied, and would stay here again if ever return to Tiz.

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled solo
Reviewed 17 March 2015

There not many places to stay in the colonial city of Tizimin, Yucatan, but this one is nice, convenient and comfortable. It has free wifi, small fridge, good shower, AC, fan, cable TV (even found some movies in English), and the owner prepared some wonderful coffee for us in the morning. He was very helpful and friendly. We didn't have a car, but there was plenty of secure parking if we had needed it.

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled with family