Ways to Experience Sam safari & tours
from US$707.70
More Info
from US$553.85
More Info
All reviews ruaha national park simpson sana curious environment knowledge region driver animals nature safari tanzania
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 January 2021

The 3days safari were amazing. The park is wonderful, so much nature and animals all around. Was really happy to choose Ruaha national Park because of this, and instead of touristic place like serengeti. We did not see a lot of tourists in the park, which reinforce the feeling of being alone in the jungle. Sam, the guide and driver was great. He has more than 10 years of experience and told me so much about every single animal we saw, he was really amazing. Thanks to him, I saw lions, wild dog and so many more... He is passionate about nature and communicated his passion to me! Again this experience will stay in my mind for ever. I recommend 100% Sam safari!

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 19 December 2020

It was a great experience. I' ve seen a lot of different animals. My highlight was to spot the Lions. We got there so close. Sam my driver was very nice company. And learned me a lot about naturethings and animals. Thank you for this amazing time

Date of experience: November 2020
Reviewed 9 March 2020

My parents and I were unsure with which safari office to book in Iringa, but we are very happy to have chosen Sam Safari. Whereas other offices gave much "fluff" as to why we should choose them, Sam's office (which is smaller) was honest, to-the-point, and willing to accommodate our budget and our preferred schedule.

As for the experience itself, Sam was incredibly knowledgeable and passionate about the wildlife (both large game and birds) and environment. Our driver was safe and very skilled, and together they were able to use cues to find a pride of lions and African wild dogs, amongst other incredible sights. We highly recommend this organization and National Park - you won't regret it.

Date of experience: March 2020
samsafaritours, Owner at Sam safari & tours, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2020

Thanks much Thomas for your wonderful review,Hope to see you next time in Tanzania

Reviewed 14 January 2020 via mobile

It was our third time with Sam in the Ruaha National park. We saw all wanted animals during one day. He has best knowledge and respect to nature. I strongly recommend Sam. Asante sana kaka Sam!

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed 30 November 2019 via mobile

We approached Sam with a special request for a day trip through the Kilolo region to visit several villages. Sam is by far the best driver we had in Iringa, he is friendly, listens to your needs/interests and negotiates fairly (no hidden costs or other surprises like with other companies). He went above and beyond, we enjoyed spending the day with him, we wish we would have been in contact with Sam sooner and gone with him on our safari!

Date of experience: November 2019
samsafaritours, Owner at Sam safari & tours, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2019

Thanks Enbecker for your recommendation about what I did to your trannfer to Kilolo. I real appreciate your company. I will always remembering you.