“Great Cordon Bleu”

Restauracia U 3 Apostolov
Ranked #5 of 12 Restaurants in Kezmarok
Cuisines: Central European
Reviewed October 10, 2017

Got a late evening meal during our overnight stay in Kezmarok. I had the Cordon Bleu and my companion ordered the Salmon. The only caveat was that none of the staff spoke any English. Fortunately, the menu included meal descriptions in English. Including the Coke and beer our whole meal cost only 14.20 Euros. Go ahead and give them a try; you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Teachcool

Reviewed July 30, 2016 via mobile

We visited this place only once so far. The restaurant is on the upper floor. At the beginning, it was a bit difficult to find it.

Our meals were OK. The price level is certainly much lower than in the western European countries. The Slovaks eat and celebrate there themselves.

They have a children corner there, which we found very useful. The staff was very friendly.

I would eat there again.

1  Thank Laubinka
Reviewed June 18, 2016

We had lunch here, including a bottle of white wine. The whole bill came to less than 25euros and the food was quite good. Because our lunch was late and large, we didn't feel the need to eat a dinner that day.

Reviewed September 8, 2015

Had both dinner and breakfast here, nice seating area on the first floor overlooking the main street. Staff a little surly but don't let that put you off (We got a huge smile when we left a nice tip)

We had an evening with friends and family here sampling the local cuisine which was delicious. So much so that we came here twice for breakfast.

Menu's in English although the text is very small, very reasonably priced.

Reviewed August 29, 2015

I think first time I visited this place almost 15 or 14 years ago. I remember great food, prices and wonderful staff.
So I've visited this place again after a long time.
Yes, it seems a bit old-fashioned, a bit dark, some dishes needs to be replaced.
But the food. Still really good. Portions are great, prices are unbelievably low for such food.
I believe, that same guy worked here 15 years ago, he always tries to do his best.
I love this place and I highly recommend this place, definitely worth visiting from Vysoke Tatry or Poprad.