“Pure escapism”
Review of Gnomesville

Gnomesville
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Quirky. An endless stream of gnomes donated by scores of people over the decades. Well worth a detour. Nothing else like it in Australia!

All reviews
"trees"
in 15 reviews
"protest"

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

What a terrific place. Must visit and you can leave a gnome of your own. It's really extensive the kids loved it

Reviewed 25 March 2018

We were doing a road trip and had been told to stop off at Gnomesville on the way. My boyfriend and I weren’t that impressed with it. It felt like quite a long detour to see them and we don’t feel it was really worth it. I have to admit there were a lot of gnomes and they stretched for a long way but I was dissapointed as so many of them were smashed. I’m glad I’ve been but I don’t think I’d go back again. However if you like gnomes, this is definitely the place to go!

Reviewed 17 March 2018

1000's of different gnomes from all sorts of people & places, very poignant actually. We actually had trouble finding a spare patch for our groups' 11 gnomes, every space is filled with colourful, smiling gnomes. Few smashed ones around but I think more falling branches than vandalism.