“Absolutely Amazing”
Review of Zen Dive

Zen Dive
More attraction details
Owner description: Zen Dive Resorts are PADI 5 Star Dive Resorts strategically located on the East and North coast of Bali. On the North coast Zen Dive Resort Bali is a part of Zen Resort creating unique possibility to combine Bali's best macro diving with the island's most authentic yoga and ayurveda centre. On the East coast Zen Dive Bali - a PADI 5 Star Dive Resort conveniently located on the beach in Candidasa, is in the heart of Bali's best dive sites.
Reviewed 4 May 2015

I chose to do my PADI open water and advanced open water course with Zen Dive and I am SO glad I did! Not only am I certified but I had so many exhilarating encounters and each dive was a different experience. The dive team, Deepa, Gede and Jessica were so amazingly patient with me and I was always confident that I was safe with them. Zen is definitely a great place for in experienced divers.

I also stayed at the Zen resort and it is also a great place to travel to if you are alone. I made many friends, both guests and staff, and there was always something to do or people to speak to.The massages are great after a long day and the food is delicious.

I will definitely be back sooner rather than later for more of the Harmony dive.

Date of experience: April 2015
2  Thank MikaVaa
ZenHarmony, General Manager at Zen Dive, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2015

Dear dvinet,

Thank you very much for such a great review.

We do offer to all guests of Rama Candidasa Resort and Spa free try dives, and it is great that you enjoyed your experience to the point you decided to make a "real" open water dive.

Jos is part of Zen Dive team since a long time and has plenty of diving experience that he loves to share with other people.

On behalf of the Zen Dive Bali team and Jos, it was an absolute pleasure to meet you and dive with you. We sincerely hope that you will continue diving and maybe join us for some more adventures,

Warmest regards,

Jelena

Reviewed 14 April 2015

It's our second time diving with them, and it keeps getting better.
On the first day we went diving in Puri Jati, one of the best dives in Bali and probably the least talked about. We had the beach to ourselves, the dives were great, plenty of life including several mimic octopus in each dive (apparently it's octopus season).
On the second day we went to Menjangan island, it was really well-organized, plenty of good things to see, a really fun day of diving that included fire/electric clams in the end.
On the third day we had a full face mask presentation/trial at the hotel pool. It was really cool, this is such an interesting concept and t goes together with the whole philosophy of the resort. It was a really great experience and it something that might change the future of diving in the coming years.

Date of experience: April 2015
1  Thank Eduardo b
Reviewed 18 November 2014

I've never been diving before. it is something I've always wanted to do, but never got round to it.

I was fortunate enough to be shown some of the basics at our hotel in Alila Manggis by Jelena (one of the diving instructors) She like many of the team was highly professional, engaging and fun to be with. She showed me the ropes and the basics of diving, before taking me out on my first “Discovery Dive” The whole trip/dive she made me feel at ease and relaxed and constantly kept me engaged and safe.

The whole experience was out of this world. I walked away from the day with the drive to take this beautiful hobby further. Thank you for showing me the start of an amazing relationship between myself and Mother Nature at her best.

Date of experience: November 2014
3  Thank littledavi1981
Reviewed 14 November 2014

We have been diving for more than 35 years, and did two dives at Puri Jati with Zen in October. I had contacted Deepa some months before and on arrival in Lovina sent another email to organise our dives. I was most impressed to receive an email from him even though he was overseas on his annual holiday, and he gave me Gede's contact details.

Gede was very pleasant and very professional and gave us extra assistance to get in and out of the water. Our air was clean and towels and water were supplied.

We plan on diving with Zen when we next visit the north of Bali and would have no hesitation recommending them to others

Date of experience: October 2014