“Great for brunch”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I visited with a friend who had been told it was good. I must have driven past it hundreds, if not thousands of times and never been in. Well more fool me, it was warm, welcoming, very clean and comfortable. We chose a table, ordered our food and drink at the counter and sat down. Almost immediately, the waitress delivered hot and delicious coffee (I am not a fan of the bitter coffee you get at Starbucks or Costa so if that is your preference, this place would not be for you). Not long afterwards our beautifully cooked brunches arrived. I had asked for some slight variations to the advertised brunch and they were so accommodating and I got exactly what I had asked for. I hope that will be the first of many visits.

1  Thank Lymbic

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

So this place is a nice small cafe on the side a road. A nice place to stop for breakfast. The breakfast sandwiches are quite expensive when compared to other places and the bacon was cold when we had it.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Forget the overpriced and overused Haldon Forest Park's Ridge Cafe. Visit the Haldon Grill instead. We had brunch here this morning (Easter Sunday) and very good it was too. All day breakfast and egg and chips with tea. Simple fare but tasty and inexpensive. No frills premises but clean and staff are friendly. Will certainly come back next time we're walking in the forest.

1  Thank Jenny_1LincolnUK
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Such a welcoming place to walkers, cyclists, bikers and everyone. The best cooked breakfast anywhere- with as many variations as you could want. We enjoy their homemade rock buns and coffee. As well as filter coffee they have just installed a new coffee machine for folks wanting expression etc. Would give it 6 stars if I could .

1  Thank Susan B
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Good food good price good service.. but too keen to close. It's not right to stack chairs and start hoovering when folks are still eating and it's not yet closing time.