US$201
US$153
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$185/night.

Buceo Anilao Beach & Dive Resort(Mabini)(Great Value!)
US$57
  • Restaurant
  • Free Internet
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
All reviewspremier villasliding doorfell in lovebring your ownsantorinistructurephotoshootwifiblindsrenovationrailingphilippineshahamaintenancesunsetrelaxation
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

I have booked 2 rooms last November 2017 but due to unforeseen circumstances we have to cancel our rooms. When we first canceled our rooms, I thought the process would be easy but weeks, months came by they have stopped answering my calls, replying to my emails, etc... Everytime I call they said they are already processing my refund, for deposit already, by next week, they will call back again but up until now after 5 months of waiting they can't process the refund. When they were asking for a downpayment we rushed and made sure we made it but now that we're asking for our money back, the hotel doesn't care at all. Please I am sure there are a lot of people processing their refund. Give back our hard earned money, we followed all the rules and your policies. Your hotel even confirmed the refund then now kalimutan nalang??? Please VALUE YOUR CUSTOMERS!

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with friends
7  Thank kat2019
Reviewed 12 April 2018

We booked for a day tour last March -- priced at P1700/pax that includes use of pool, kayaking, snorkeling, and a plated lunch.
The view and the place did not disappoint. Everything is picturesque! Aside from some few good and friendly staff that we have met, that's just about it in this resort.

Don't expect a good beach unless you'll avail the island hopping amenity. It was our first snorkeling and kayaking experience. Yes, we enjoyed it but we'll definitely go to a different beach to get a better underwater experience.

**The 'lowlight' of our Camp Netanya experience is the poor service in their restaurant. We availed the plated meal that is part of the day tour package and we also asked for their menu to see what else can we eat. The waiter (I chose not to mention his name) did not return to take our additional order that we ended up approaching a different waiter. We also observed that he has a different -- a better treatment/service/attention to other customers. My fiance and I are the only day tour customers who are in the restaurant that time so we had this perception that we are treated differently.

**Friendly reception and there are some ground staff worth mentioning -- Kuya Rod and Jerico -- both are very approachable and took extra mile in helping us out.
Jerico brought us some uncooked rice to tend to our soaked phone and Kuya Rod took a dip in the beach to help us find and recover our sunglasses haha that we carelessly lost while we were snorkeling. The 3rd star in this review is because of them :)

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Had a day tour with the family last 2018 Holy Week. Few observations below:
PROS:
-Nice place. Nice view. "picturesque"
-limited people allowed. not so crowded.
-nice pool

CONS:
-do not expect a good beach
-daytour food is less than adequate. considering the price you pay, is totally UNACCEPTABLE.
-their restaurant is all hype but poor service; 1 hour serving time for two pieces of fried fish and few cuts of fried pork with rice very disappointing
-they cannot tell upfront what is the lunch for daytour. the reason - they themselves doesn't know what will be serve on lunch. expect to be disappointed.
- poor communication between the staff. we asked for assistance on the poolside area, but no one came, since most of the personnel are in the lobby area

Room Tip: we only spend daytour, but ask for the one near the pool side.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

On April 7, 2018 , we were supposed to go to Vista Aplaya however the whole resort was booked already. Good thing we passed by Camp Netanya and decided to try it hoping they could still accommodate us.

We were so happy to know that they have a daytrip for P1700.00 per pax. This includes free entrance, lunch, swimming at the pool and beach, kayak8ng and snorkeling from 8 am to 5 pm.

Here are the things I love :
1. The place is instagrammable.
2. There are a lot of activities they offer especially for overnighters.
My husband enjoyed the snorkelling and swimming in the pool.

CONS:..just one.. Food.

So tagal.There is a food for day trippers. It was pork asado and a salad i think we waited for an hour for that. I

I have been daytripping to some resorts in Batangas and for this I will not come back . I will not recommend it too. Sorry. I was disappointed. If they improve on the food, which is a very big factor for me, I will come back.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Praise M
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Pros: Nice view. Food are okay, could use an improvement.
Cons: They overbooked one of the deluxe rooms(we were offered upgrade though). We waited for hours before able to checked in. One of the rooms with balcony were not prepared and cleaned, we requested to be transfered, after we've waited for hours. Our shower room keeps on flooding since no shower curtains or anything that divides the bathtub to the whole toilet room. We've called for maintenance, they only replaced the shower, still flooded the CR. I hate their bidets, very messy. Deluxe rooms are old. The water heater in the room is rusty. Very slow service at the dining area. They were not prepared enough on the dinner buffet causes long lines at the buffet and food always runs out, people have to wait for the refill for multiple times. Some of the waiters keeps dropping either utensils or drinking glasses when we were there.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family