“Best fish n chips.......ever”

Thornton Dale Fisheries
Price range: US$3 - US$13
Reviewed 19 September 2016

Best fish & chips I've ever tasted !! Would definately recommend a visist to this chipshop. It can be used as a take-away or you can eat in.

Reviewed 17 September 2016

Good place to stop after a busy day in Dalby. Usually cooked to order so nice and hot. You can eat in the little cafe or sit under the trees in the middle of the village.

Reviewed 11 September 2016

Decided on a sit down fish and chips so went inside, very small cafe with about 6 tables and open doorway to kitchen. The man who took our order was very untidy in paint splattered clothes. Placed order only to be asked if we wanted everything listed on menu for each dish. Seemed odd. Food arrived and immeditately we had to send back the gravy as it was stone cold. When that was replaced we had to ask for missing bread and butter. Each time it felt like too much trouble. I suspect he was running the cafe and takeaway single handed. Food, once correct, was actually quite nice. If I were to go again I would just get takeout.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

Fish and chips were great no skin on the fish . Would really recommend . We didn't eat in their restaurant but the take away was excellent

Reviewed 30 August 2016

Oh my goodness what a wait! Wish we hadn't , although the food was ok, the wait was far too long! I stood in the queue which was out of the door and asked if we needed to order on arrival chicken bites. The man behind the counter informed me that everything was to order and I should mind the queue and wait! Why on earth they wait until you order and not take or make in advance I have no idea? there were only 4 people in the seated area of the restaurant. The lady in front of us left as she had waited 35 minutes and still wasn't next in line to be served. In the end we just had chips as it was too long to wait for anything else, and they were fairly tasteless. Never again!

1  Thank witchy69