All reviews treated like vips the owner brand beds english vietnam pool bungalow gi beach
Reviewed 11 June 2018

The room is clean and comfortable.
Very green and fresh air.
Staff is quite helpful.
I like the swimming pool the most. It's big and near the beach, so you can enjoy a very nice view.
The food here is not so excellent, some are OK, some are not so good.
It has a yard for children to play also.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 24 January 2018

This hotel was an amazing place with so much to offer. We loved our stay and will definitely be back. The staff was awesome. The food was delicious, and the owner was so friendly and welcoming. His English was great, and we had no trouble. The beach was beautiful, and it was a short stroll down the shore to a small fishing market with fresh fish and fruits. The hotel kitchen prepared our food that we brought from outside without any charge. We love this place, and have now made it our favorite place to visit when we have free time from the hustle and bustle of Saigon. We will share this secret with others. You will not be disappointed by coming the Aurora. Great for families too. We brought our kids and they loved the playground!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 16 January 2018

I loved this resort. The owners speak English and took time to get to know me. They checked on me throughout my stay to be sure everything was as it should be. (It was!) This was especially nice since I was traveling alone. I loved relaxing by the pool and falling asleep in my bungalow to the sound of the ocean. The restaurant overlooks the ocean and the food was amazing. The resort is exceptionally clean -- even the beach which isn't always the case in Vietnam. I've stayed in many large resorts, but this smaller one is special. The owners clearly care about you personally and clearly do whatever they can to be sure your stay is exceptional.

Room tip: The thatched bungalows are basic but very cute.
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

I was mesmerized how incredibly captivating this Resort. I was astounded by its natural beauty and picturesque. Apart from the serenity and pristineness it brings, it exceeded my expectations because everyone was very accommodating and warm from the owners down to the staff. Every customer is treated like VIPs. The rooms are also in excellent condition including the Aircon, beds, and others. My friends and I enjoyed the swimming pool too. The serving of the food was like in westernized way. It was superb and luscious. Lastly, the most important thing for me, it was very affordable. With the luxury of amenities plus excellent service, it is undeniably one of the best Resorts I have ever visited in Vietnam. I would highly recommend this to my friends and to all of you out there, come and be enthralled like me.

My big thumb's up to Aurora Resort!

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Micky M
Reviewed 29 December 2017

I had the best time of my life after spending a 3-day Christmas holiday in this Resort. The scenery was perfect, the staff were very accommodating and most importantly it was very affordable. My friends and I were treated like VIPs. Oh, the food was very delicious. Aside from that I snoozed soundly because the room was very clean and brand new. When it was time for us to go, they gave us a very nice Christmas souvenir. Overall, I could attest that the management of this resort deserves a shout-out and a salute. One thing is for sure, I will come back here more often and I would highly recommend this place to all my friends because it's worth it. So for all of you out there, come and enjoy the pleasure it offers. Thank you so much AURORA RESORT!

Room tip: "Choose the room which has the balcony overlooking the beautiful beach."
Date of stay: December 2017