Lowest prices for your stay
$82
Trip.com
$78
Destinia.com
$70
Priceline$109
Hotels.com$100
Travelocity$86
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 5, 2019

We love this place, friendly staff, very good food. Nice & comfy rooms. very clean, they have kids swimming pool, and slides are very nice for adults.
We also love the beach @ the sister resorts, that we able to use while we are stay here.

We will surely come back to stay on this resort again

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed May 30, 2019 via mobile

It's a quiet place that everyone will like. It is also a very relaxing place with beautiful surroundings. About the room, it' fabulous! The cr is great. It's bathtub is separated from the actual toilet. Like the bathtub is outside but it's not. It is a very good place to stay in.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 28, 2019

Marand Beach Resort offers luxury which I loved the most. Although I am just an employee in Manila without a business of my own, I feel that you still have to enjoy life (out of stressful Manila) and experience luxury once in a while.

Room tip: try their King room!
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 21, 2019 via mobile

Wouldn’t let my dog stay here arrived having booked a twin room with two beds was told I would have to pay again for my girlfriends daughter when it says on the booking 4 to a room got the bedroom and sheet had to be changed because there was a sticky substance on it cable box didn’t work said a non smoking room which was obvious the last people in the room were smokers and free cockroaches in the showers as well is it any wonder I got a full refund from hotels.com less said about the breakfast the better

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 17, 2018 via mobile

The place is so relaxing. Accessible place. The staff are friendly from frontdesk to housekeeping to restaurant staff. Beautiful place. Excellent service..good quality of food. I will surely come back.

Date of stay: December 2018