Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews hope management room service two nights pricing resort pool
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 September 2018

The property was remarkably clean all throughout. The rooms are very very big, complimented by a cozy balcony, large television, and a great view of the ocean. The entire staff was polite and very attentive. Grade: A+
The menu was basic and restaurant staff lacked experience. But they did do their best, so I won't be too hard on them. Grade: C
We happened to be there in the midst of a major typhoon. In spite of the weather conditions, the facility never lost electrical power and there was a stay behind staff to attend to us ensuring we got hot meals (brought to our room) 3 times a day. Grade: A+
Overall, we were pleased with our stay at Lafaayette Luxury Suites. We will stay there again.

Date of stay: September 2018
3  Thank FreddieTiffanyYes
Reviewed 10 July 2018

The facility is not big but the rooms are spacious and new. I just don't like the grey sand of the beach which is common in the Northern part of the Philippines. The pool was not bad as well. For customer service I would say average. I was lucky enough that during my stay they had good attendants on duty. would comeback, just too bad the sand is grey.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank AzianMatey
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed during summer with my family and siblings. Value for your money (although a bit pricey). The accomodation and resort is super nice and clean. Dinner buffet is expensive, but looks tempting. We opted for ala carte dinner, which is okay. I think it can still be improved. But the buffet breakfast is excellent. Lots of choices + bacon is overflowing. The beach and swimming pool are nice. Towels are always available after swimming. Staffs are friendly and courteous. Me and my family will definitely come back. We really enjoyed our stay ❤️❤️❤️

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

The resort is simple but classy. The land area is not that big almost the size of four to six basketball court. It is ideal for a quiet vacation and not for party goers or water activity fanatics. The suites are huge but the wifi is weak. There is limited choice in the menu. I hope management can inject more fun and excitement through its facilities.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 15 May 2018

Good points on this resort
1. spacious room
2. breakfast was a hit
3. good sand and water at the beach

Management needs to reevaluate:
1. High Price do not commensurate to the service and resort class
2. Very costly drinks and corkage --- imagine a wine corkage 1.5K --and they
are selling a wine of 400 at 1.5K !
2. No other highlights on the facility -- fitness center, billiards, music lounge
3, Villa is good for 10 but toiletries towels / / glasses / cups were set for 4
4. Welcome drinks provided after 2 hours of follow up
5. WIFI passwd not readily available -- several follow ups

Business oriented facility -- not much on customer needs ...

Date of stay: May 2018