Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 24/09/21
Expedia.comUS$226
Orbitz.com
1,000 results
All reviews an hour naples airport first class sat nav lunch menu michelin star restaurant flip flops stayed here for nights worth every penny olive groves wine list a real treat tv show local town relaxing break great pool per night
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 September 2020 via mobile

My wife and I stayed for three nights after having seen this as the First Dates hotel. It’s a great atmospheric setting in a really pleasant location. Food was good. Wine was good. Room was lovely with good views. Would definitely recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 22 August 2020

Stayed here for 2 nights for our wedding anniversary as you would expect it’s very quiet and eating on sight is a little costly but the place is stunning and it’s worth every penny. Would return in a heartbeat.

Reviewed 21 August 2020

Absaloute shocking custmer service, booked the hotel as a suprise for my wifes 40th birthday. Flights were cancelled by easyjet so contacted hotel via there web page on three occasions to see if they were open , what restrications were in place etc but had no reply.They then contact on the day of arrival to ask me what time i would be arriving explained the situation but they said they would still be taking there money for the booking.No offer of any future dates or any other way of sorting the problem.Three days later money has been taken out of my bank account and they will not reply to my emails

Reviewed 8 August 2020 via mobile

After a bit of a rocky start with some of the interpretation of the dinner menu, the staff could not do enough to make our stay incredibly enjoyable. Very picturesque and relaxing resort!

My wife is pregnant and the chef came out personally to speak to her with the Maitre D every meal to ensure She was looked after.

We were pulled because of the TV show “First Dates Hotel” and staff where happy to share stories of filming.

1  Thank cd08wen
Reviewed 10 February 2020 via mobile

After several back and forth attempts of finding this place, (Absolutely No Signs are placed at any of the neighboring, critical intersections) I finally found the road leading in the direction of the resort. The entry gravel parking lot is 100 meters from the reception, (good luck ladies in high heels) no way your rolling any luggage on this surface. Needless to say I was already pissed for the initial minutes upon my arrival and informed the front desk of my navigation/ phone maps frustrations. The reception staff was friendly and acted somewhat surprised by my direct report. I was surely not the only one to encounter this lack of direction. I see now that others have posted reviews which state the same complaints - however nothing has been done to guide guests to this unusual domain.
The room I reserved was a Junior Suite. It’s off-season and I’m traveling solo for business. My room is a joke for what I paid, €240. The resort website, (I believe) intensionally shares limited pictures of the rooms because they are not up to par for what they are charging and frankly are in the class/condition of a 2-3 start hotel. The overall decor, paint colors and amenities are very dated and lack any luxury or even casual warmth. I travel significantly in Italy and elsewhere in Europe for business (vacations with my family too); I know very well the value of €240 per night - especially as a single person, off season- this place is Not worth the rate.
My room had a view of a lonely concrete patio with a single chair & woodpile 50 meters away as a focal point. The bathroom was like a motel at the airport - very small - a Joke!!
The ambiance around the hotel is in nature, quite pretty and has a lot of potential, however it also requires a lot of needed cosmetic improvements and maintenance.
I didn’t feel like any further disappointment so I skipped the restaurant for dinner - it had a very limited menu for a Michelin restaurant and unfortunately seemed to me to be another looming “Fake-News” marketing. The TV episode in UK - “First Date” must shoot another- Real, follow-up episode on this place and emphasize this resort as it is - 3 Star Hotel in the woods that costs a lot of money for a major underwhelming experience, only if your lucky enough to find it!

Date of stay: February 2020