See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed at Anastasia village for a few nights in Mykonos.

The bad:
- too far away from Mykonos town! ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND A TAXI, you must rent a car or a bike!!!!
- reception is not always open, not always available
- no phone reception or wifi inside rooms, wifi almost non-existent.
- the manager is a man always there but hiding the fact he’s the owner/manager, don’t know why... ask for the manager, even if he’s sitting next to you, the staff are taught to say he’s not around...
- hard to access restaurants/food/shops most times and feels isolated.
- no towels can be provided other than the ones in the room.

The good:

- a girl called Stella is absolutely amazing, excellent customer service and genuinely cares... tries her best to help, and if it wasn’t for her, I would’ve canceled the first night!
- the view and space is great... relaxing and perfect for honeymooners/elderly...

I’d recommend if you end up booking there to sort out your travel arrangements prior of booking, don’t do my mistake and start paying 30 euro taxis to the beach/to town and 50 back!

Date of stay: August 2018

*no wifi in the rooms
*not well clean services´
*breakfast ok
*view ok
*again - terrible staff, that almost fight against of customers
*hard to access city center and good beaches from the hotel

really, avoid this hotel

Room tip: terrible staff, avoid this place
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Honestly, do yourself a favour and avoid this hotel like the plague for the reasons numerically outlined below:
1. Horrendous rooms (probably a slight upgrade from a prison cell and the closest comparison I can think of for the beds would be like sleeping on a rock. Further, ensure to shower before 10am, otherwise you will be subject to a freezing cold shower, and on the way to said shower ensure you skilfully avoid the nails sticking out of the walls and floor).
2. The staff are incompetent and rude (the breakfast man yells at everyone and tells you to “GET OUT!!!” if you’ve stayed one minute past 10:30);
3. There is no wifi in the rooms and dial up equivalent connection in the lobby... Sorry but did I fall asleep and wake up in the 19th century (probably not on those beds), but then again, no wifi is probably a wise tactical move on their part in an attempt avoid the immediate scathing reviews on trip advisor);
4. Horrific breakfast. Let’s hope your aim is to get fat from cheap, nasty food (with flies all over it) whilst on holiday because you will fulfil that aim here. There are ZERO options with no meat, pastry, sugar and lactose so god forbid you have any kind of dietary restrictions.

To summarise, you could not pay me enough money to ever come here again. I would even go as far as to say that I wouldn’t wish the experience we had on my worst enemy. This hotel was allegedly 4 stars, in my honest opinion that rating is highly inflated and this hotel is worthy of no more than a 2 star rating. One time I stayed in a hostel, and they were a lot nicer to me... better value for money too (and I note, a better breakfast and bed).

Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank sc0dy
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

When we first arrived the hotel look great and the adjoining beach looked great. Having checked in fairly smoothly and dropped our bags in the room we headed down to the beach to get some sun beds which the hotel website said were available as hotel guests. It turns out “available” meant they would cost €25 instead of €50.
Not a winning start. Not a bank breaker but an unwelcome surprise. The beach itself isn’t great and we would go on during our stay to find much more perfect places.

The room was probably fair to middle. A distinct lack of sensible places to plug stuff in. One plug by the front door, one near a table (the only “useful” one) and another available by unplugging the wall mounted TV and balancing a phone on it. Not great. The cleaners seemed regular and keen to do a good job. Apart from not replacing our top sheet which clearly had been the scene of a mosquito massacre. Not very nice. Thankfully we weren’t using it. Just seemed odd to me that they re-made the bed everyday and couldn’t have missed the mess, yet didn’t change it. I don’t know.
The bathroom was a confusing issue. There was a single pane of glass “near” the shower, but it didn’t come flush to the wall. No cubicle as such, so even showering EXTREMELY carefully it was impossible to avoid soaking the floor. Said floor didn’t seem to have been designed for a full “wet room” as such, so no water drained away and after my girlfriend and I had both showered, the bathroom floor would remain wet until the cleaners mopped it the following day. Bit annoying. Possibly specific to our room. Don’t know.

Air con worked well when my girlfriend (Spanish - she’s always colder than me) let me put it on.

WiFi only available in reception, but this had been stated on the website. Just something to bear in mind as thick walled rooms mean signal is not great. You can go out on your balcony to get a bit of signal - but don’t expect any outdoor furniture! What WiFi is available is quite slow. Netflix downloads for the plane home? Forget it!

Breakfast. This was a let down. We had been 50/50 between going self-catering in an apartment and going for a hotel half-board. Having opted for breakfast included we regretted our decision. Breakfast here was really quite poor. Cheap sliced bread with packet ham and packet cheese. Flies all over it. A big bowl of Greek yogurt left on the table and not refrigerated. Flies all over it. A big table of cakes, uncovered, uneaten cakes simply plonked out again and again each day until they’re gone. Guess what? FLIES ALL OVER IT. Seriously. Nobody is blaming the hotel for flies existing, but - sort it out.

The pool looks nice and inviting. It’s o my when you jump in that you realise it seems to be sea water with added chemicals. It hurt my eyes considerably more than the crystal blue Aegean Sea.

Bar - ok. Not amazing but nice staff, opens til 1am for nights you want to chill at the hotel. Hit and miss music, but that’s personal preference. Can’t please everyone.

Restaurants. Not much doing here. There didn’t seem to be any activity in the main restaurant apart from the infamous breakfast (above). No lunch or day menu. The only other food option on site is Spilia restaurant which is very expensive. The food is good but you...will...pay! The night my girlfriend and I got engaged we went down to Spilia for a real sea-level dining experience and had a total between us of four courses and four glasses of wine for nearly €200. I’ll let that speak for itself. Can’t say it was anything other than great food but this did seem excessive. The same food at the same quality at another restaurant would have been more reasonable. Good (also expensive but we had accepted our fate by this point) cocktail bar in the restaurant.

I think if (when) we come back to what is, to be fair, an expensive island, we will be a little more canny and take an apartment near one of the good beaches (Ornos or Platos Gialos) rather than wasting money on a hit or miss half board situation. Especially when there are so many ha day little mini markets on the island.

Free car parking was offered as stated, and don’t forget the €2 per person per night tax which is normal in this part of the world.

Summary. Get an apartment near a sandy beach!

Date of stay: June 2018
2  Thank 128alexb128
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

We’ve stayed at this hotel for 8 days and since the beginning I thought is not going to be a pleasant experience.
They couldn’t find our booking and blamed the website which is likely impossible because i’ve checked with them.
They made us stay 1 hour in the reception at 10.30 at night after 4 hours flight and hungry.
The beds are made out “rocks” never seen in my life such hard beds.
The smell in the room was disgusting and is infested with mosquitoes, not even the repellent couldn’t handle the amount of mosquitoes.
Lighting is very poor in the room and the furniture is old and dated.
No curtains on the shower and the bathroom was flooding every time.
On the balcony we’ve had only one chair which a joke because the room was a triple room.
I’m conscious this is only a 3 star hotel and you don’t get a lot for your money but is one of the worst places i have been.

The good part of this hotel is the amazing view and that the cleaning service is quite good. Fresh towels everyday.
Staff are hard working people in special “Victoria”
The management is very rude and a lot if people on the island complained about them.
They have a posh restaurant Spilia which is a joke.. so many people get tricked of going there but the service and the food are horrible .

Date of stay: June 2018