Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

Expectation was down to minimum since we are only paying P900. I was impressed with their customer service. I filled up their form and submitted online a day before arrival, the next day someone called me - I thought they were going to ask for a deposit but they just wanted a confirmation. When we arrived, room was ready! The place is new, everything looked perfect. Bathroom was clean. Highly recommended!

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank StellaMerced
Reviewed 14 November 2016

Got the small room which is good for four people but they allowed me to rent it for 500 pesos only. Stayed here for over night. They have a restaurant at the ground floor. The place is accessible and close to the bus terminal and the city proper.

Room tip: The rooms division is made of light materials thus making it not sound proof.
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Ragway
Reviewed 30 October 2016

I am back in the hotel again! It's always a pleasure to write reviews for this establishment. I won't make this review long as my flight is due in the next 4 hours. Everyone is pleasant, services are kept well, FOOD is always delightful and enjoyable-- ribs and burgers never let me down! To be quite honest, this is the reason I came back to Butuan-- take note pronounced as Boot-wun-- only for these!

I referred this accommodation and restaurant to a good friend when he planned to visit the islands of the Philippines in April of this year. He was very glad. He felt welcome, the warmth of Filipino culture, the happy and bright faces of the staff and the support and help they extended in his plans.

Always keep it up Wayfarer Pension House and RiBBS restaurant! Ill see you again with my partner next year!

Room tip: They renovated the second floor. I took the new room 205. It's fairly spacious for my liking.
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank MorganMoore86
Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

We are originally from Mindanao and have been roadtripping for 2 weeks now with a our elder Mom (who has Dementia) needed to have a break from the road and decided to stop over Butuan before heading to our home town.
We have inquired quite a lot of hotels and Inn's around T. Calo St. up to T. Calo extention. Ended up to this hotel as this was the only one who meets our specification for our Mom.
The place is new, well lighted, staff is friendly and accomodating, very helpful they actually help you decided which rooms to take. Problem with the place rooms as so small its difficult to move around the rooms especially with the dormitel type room.
There is restaurant downstairs which serves good food.
Would recommend this to travellers who has a tight budget.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Jaimnie
Reviewed 28 July 2016

the room was small but good enough for two. Rate during our stay was Php 900/night for two persons excluding breakfast. If you're planning to buy Durian fruit, they are not allowing the fruit to be taken inside your room because of the smell. The pension house is located along the highway where tricycles are available. They have a restaurant which serves quality food such as the smoked ribs. Yum!

Date of stay: June 2016