Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
NorthStar52304189579
Butuan, Philippines

Way better

Review of Watergate Hotel
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jun 23, 2023
Nice place in the city called Butuan. My friend brought me to this place. At first I thought it's small but soon as I went inside it was big. Very nice place! My kids enjoyed the swimming pool amenities. There are some shops outside which is very convenient especially the store. Will go back here.
Date of stay: May 2023
1.3 km from Watergate Hotel
    ₱1,100
1.5 km from Watergate Hotel
View more hotels in Butuan
All reviews convenience store lime zest butuan city coffee shop clean rooms hotel is located amenities salon
Selected filters
Reviewed March 12, 2023

We stayed in this hotel for 7 nights for a family visit. We stayed in the 1 st floor suite across the event center and near the pool. Every morning, you can hear screaming children running around the hallways and at night you can not sleep due to the loud thumping music coming from the event center. We complained to the hotel manager RE : the loudness of the noise in the building but, no one seemed to care..

Date of stay: March 2023
Reviewed January 19, 2023

Stayed only for a night. They have the friendliest staffs, and the hotel has this chill and relax ambiance. The rooms keep on improving. Especially for a Lite Room to have almost complete amenities from extra pillows to working table. Food is great as usual. We will definitely stay again. Thank you! 💛

Room tip: There’s a nice cafe (Fulcrum) just outside the hotel if you’re looking for place to work and chill.
Date of stay: December 2022
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 3, 2022 via mobile

The hotel is located in a good location, they have a nice ambiance, the kindest employees and great service! Recommend staying here if you want easy access to the heart of Butuan. A wonderful experience over all!

Date of stay: August 2022
Reviewed May 18, 2022 via mobile

Pros:
1. Has parking space.
2. Located within downtown area.
3.Lots of shops nearby such as convenience store, coffee shop and salon.
4. It has vibrant and summer ambiance.
5. Great location of the pool.
6. Breakfast is good.

Cons:
1. Rooms are not ready for check in time.
2. No spare keycard.Makes our stay inconvenient.
3. Room service is so slow.
4. Staff are not helpful.

Recommendation:
1. Please add more staff to accomadate your fully booked bookings.
2. Please train your staff on how to handle proper customer service.

Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed March 7, 2022

Everytime I come home, Watergate is my home.❤️
My one call away friend, Kate, deserves a big shoutout because she's always helping me with my bookings. I know there are times that she's not on duty, she always finds way to help me. This is one of the good things I love about watergate, they are willing to go extra mile for their guests!❤️

My current stay here in watergate became extra because they prepared a welcome note for me inside my room. I feel so special! Such a sweet gesture from you guys! Special thanks to Eri for the warm welcome and the rest of the Watergate Family.❤️

Truly the place you'd rather be.❤️

Date of stay: March 2022