“Suprise”

Harbour Fish N' Fries
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

We travelled from northern ontario Sudbury. After swimming in the beach, we dropped by here just for trial. It wasnt just fish and fries. Lots of variety on seafood selection. It waa cozy and cute. Hostess was graceful, friendly. She reminded me of Queen of Genovia.We could have our food with white wine. We were a bit nervous to sit in this place at the beginning as we had 2 huskies with us. I asked the hostess if we could dine with dogs at the outside bench. The hostess said yes and later brought us dog treats. Because we have dogs, having a common meal together during travel had been challenge but we had no problem here. We were all relaxed and enjoyed different type of seafood. We were busy to go back and forth to order different food. It was great suprise!!!!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I live in Dartmouth so I'm used to great fish n chips. This roadside restaurant rivals the best I've had in Halifax or Dartmouth. Batter is light, fish is flaky, fries are crispy, nice cole slaw, decent-sized servings. Wife and I had 3-piece and 2-piece meals with no drinks for $23 taxes in. Lots of parking on either side and lots of outside tables. Sit-down area is fairly small but I saw an extension being built. Next time we drive the No.; 7 we'll be sure to stop here.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Harbour Fish 'N' Fries is located on the old #7 Highway in Nova Scotia and my favourite place to stop for take-out on my way home from a day spent at Martinique Beach (just 13km away). If you are travelling to Cape Breton on the scenic route (the old #7) it is a great place to stop for lunch or supper. i have been going there since it was a little canteen and am pleased that they have expanded to include a patio and a dining room...and that they are now licensed. Service is fast and friendly with a hometown atmosphere and portions are generous.. I do not eat seafood but my friends and family rave about it's freshness and flavour. This small community restaurant is well worth a visit, you will be happy you ate here. :)

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Had been looking for a place to stop to eat and happened upon this restaurant. You order at the counter and can sit inside or outside, and they will bring food to you. Clam roll was a bargain, wish I had ordered 2! The scallops had a very thin crispy crust and were fried perfectly. There was also a lot of fries with the scallops. Beer and wine are served. Eclectic mix of customers.

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Seafood is always fresh. Fish, clams, seafood platter never disappoint. 40 minutes from Halifax but well worth the drive. Martinique Beach is just down the road. A great way to spend a sunny afternoon.