“SYDNEY THE SERVER”

Rock Creek Tap and Grill, Stonebridge
Ranked #76 of 715 Restaurants in Saskatoon
Price range: US$8 - US$23
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Hi there, I was on vacation form Ireland last month and stopped by your lovely establishment on a Sunday afternoon for a bite to eat! I had the absolute pleasure of being served by a lovely young girl named Sydney! Sydney was so kind, friendly and informative and really left a lasting impression! The best server I think I'v ever come across. She recommended the seafood linguine for my dinner and it was so delicious! I'v been raving about it since I got home. I hope to visit Saskatoon again some day in the future! Thanks again to the wonderful Sydney!

Kate S, Guest Relations Manager at Rock Creek Tap and Grill, Stonebridge, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi Anna! Thanks so much for the great review! Sydney is a wonderful server and we are happy to hear that you had the opportunity to enjoy her! Cheers!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Thanks for a great time and wonderful service!
Great food!
Paras was really personable and really attentive.
If your interested in a place with a balance of great service and food, check out Rock Creek in stonebridge.

Thanks again!

Kate S, Guest Relations Manager at Rock Creek Tap and Grill, Stonebridge, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks for the review, Curtis! We hope to serve you again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I don't know how they do it, but the happy hour menu for drinks and food is impressive. Everyday even weekends it's on! I've been served by Andrea and Kate at Rock Creek and they are clear super stars! Definitely will return. Menu has lots of good choices and they switch out their beer taps seasonally which I find very appealing.

Thanks for the review, James! We are glad to hear that you are cashing in on our amazing happy hour deals! New spring beer taps are coming next week!! See you soon!

Reviewed March 13, 2018

The best!!! Great food and atmosphere. Close to hotels. The manager who also is the chef is unbelievably amazing. Great personality and skill set!!!

Kate S, Guest Relations Manager at Rock Creek Tap and Grill, Stonebridge, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Wonderful!! Thanks for the review and rating! We have some talent in the building, that's for sure! Hope to showcase it for you again soon.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 8, 2018 via mobile

Just came in for a quick bite and a drink with a few friends food came out fast and delicious. Our server was welcoming and helpful with the menus.

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your experience! We are so happy to hear this! See you again soon!