Northwoods Inn & Suites
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$112
Delta Hotels Bessborough(Saskatoon)
US$132
Delta Hotels
US$99
  • Pool
Motel 6 Saskatoon(Saskatoon)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$108
US$86
US$82
Agoda.com
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 11, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here last night and had no issues. Paid $66 in total for the night on Expedia. TV and fridge worked the way they should. Wi-Fi was okay and although the room was a little warmer than I would have liked it was still bearable. I'll stay at this hotel again.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed December 2, 2017

To be clear I have not stayed in this hotel. I cannot comment on the cleanliness, the rooms, the amenities, anything. But in the interest of customer safety and wanting to alert travellers to what to expect I strongly suggest you read not only the reviews provided here but also Google the name.
There are very concerning news reports of what has been going on at these premises and the police investigations which have been undertaken.

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed August 31, 2017

Ok I got stuck unexpectedly in the city and had to find a room for the night, so I wasn't expecting much. But this was crazy grubby in a condition sense. the room was clean enough but found cockroaches running around, killed one. Wish I had taken more pics of the condition of the place but I just had no interest after seeing the cockroaches, they sent me in a tizzy, hate crawlies !!! Didn't complain or anything cause I was exhausted and just wanted to rest for the big trip the next day, thought I would just suck it up, and besides i'd have to waste even more money on a cab because I had a lot of luggage to carry, do told myself not to be a Diva and whine.
The thing that really freaked me out, especially since I didn't notice it till morning was: on the inside of the bedspread was HUGE poop stains ! OMG and I slept there !
Besides that other stuff. There were lots of tears in the carpeting and smoke cigarette burns in carpeting and on furniture. The Phone was broken and didn't work at all.
Didn't care about that until there was a lot of racket going on outside my door and in the next room for a few hours. My cell was dead, what if I needed to call for help ?
Ended up not needed. but I had locked a chair under the door knob besides using the dead bolt . That on top of thinking about the cockroaches made for almost sleepless night . Surely they didn't put me in the ugliest room , there was a lot of empty rooms by the lack of vehicles there.
Walking by the indoor pool, I was curious about that as the windows were soooo filthy, could barely see in, water looked dirty too. but I didn't go swimming, so didn't bother me
But I will never go there again and will not recommend anyone else go there. I've never out in a negative review .and I've stayed in Third World countries... but this was AWFUL !

Room Tip: my experience / observation, wouldn't recommend any room, starting to think this was one of those motels supports "Professional Girls"
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with HP Windows 10
1  Thank Connie D
Reviewed August 26, 2017

Stayed one night. Bed mattress very noisy, people outside unit at 3:00 am very noisy, overall not overly clean. We were the only 2 rooms occupied in one wing and our next-door neighbours made noise until 4:00 am. Would not stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank Ego10
Reviewed August 9, 2017

I pulled into the Northwoods parking lot after driving a long distance. I paid for my room in spite of warning signs such as the "No Refunds Under Any Circumstances' sign. The room was very smokey. It reeked. I returned to the desk and requested another room. The manager immediately became verbally abusive and bullying, threatening me and trying to intimidate me. The night clerk set me up with a different room. It appeared clean, except for the army of bugs that patrolled the walls, floor and ceiling. At that point, I left. and went to the Park Town Hotel, where I enjoyed a quiet, clean and pleasant night. I am trying to get my money refunded through VISA's disputes system. Don't stay at the Northwoods under ANY circumstances!!!

Room Tip: Go elsewhere. Don't even pull in the parking lot!
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family