See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 26 August 2017

Stayed one night. Bed mattress very noisy, people outside unit at 3:00 am very noisy, overall not overly clean. We were the only 2 rooms occupied in one wing and our next-door neighbours made noise until 4:00 am. Would not stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2017
2  Thank Ego10
Reviewed 9 August 2017

I pulled into the Northwoods parking lot after driving a long distance. I paid for my room in spite of warning signs such as the "No Refunds Under Any Circumstances' sign. The room was very smokey. It reeked. I returned to the desk and requested another room. The manager immediately became verbally abusive and bullying, threatening me and trying to intimidate me. The night clerk set me up with a different room. It appeared clean, except for the army of bugs that patrolled the walls, floor and ceiling. At that point, I left. and went to the Park Town Hotel, where I enjoyed a quiet, clean and pleasant night. I am trying to get my money refunded through VISA's disputes system. Don't stay at the Northwoods under ANY circumstances!!!

Room tip: Go elsewhere. Don't even pull in the parking lot!
Date of stay: August 2017
3  Thank Fred S
Reviewed 29 March 2017

This is to advise everyone about this hotel. The staff make you plunge the toilet yourself in your room. Then they say no complaining. This is a cheap hotel in Saskatoon and yes the reason why it is so cheap. The staff don't care.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Anna L
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Hotel is very nice, we stayed three days, two nights front desk, guy, Ronnie was very helpful, we got a great rate, and friendly service. The staff were nice, we had double pillows on our bedds, our room was nice, fresh, clean with new blankets, huge double beds, with new up to date new furniture. It looked like a brand new hotel from our last visit, we stayed there last year. The kids had a great time in the pool, the cafe has great food selection. We will stop by there again, maybe next fall or when we come into town again next year.

Room tip: Our room was on first floor, it was nice and quiet.
Date of stay: January 2017
5  Thank Snowfirel
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

I was looking for an inexpensive but clean hotel in the middle of the night as I passing through town. I was a little Leary because of some reviews but I stopped here because I was tired and because of the good rates and they offered me a good rate for a big suite.It was a generous sized clean neat room that was much better than I expected for the price. The room was actually very good and the bed had a solid mattress And breakfast was included which was homestyle and delicious. They also had internet included in the rates. In the morning management offered me a Togo cup of coffee as I hit the road.
I'll definitely stay here again

Date of stay: February 2017