US$102
GardenInn.com
  • Pool
US$106
US$71
College Park Bed & Breakfast(Saskatoon)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$101
US$74
US$71
Travelocity
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 29 March 2017

This is to advise everyone about this hotel. The staff make you plunge the toilet yourself in your room. Then they say no complaining. This is a cheap hotel in Saskatoon and yes the reason why it is so cheap. The staff don't care.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Hotel is very nice, we stayed three days, two nights front desk, guy, Ronnie was very helpful, we got a great rate, and friendly service. The staff were nice, we had double pillows on our bedds, our room was nice, fresh, clean with new blankets, huge double beds, with new up to date new furniture. It looked like a brand new hotel from our last visit, we stayed there last year. The kids had a great time in the pool, the cafe has great food selection. We will stop by there again, maybe next fall or when we come into town again next year.

Room Tip: Our room was on first floor, it was nice and quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2017, traveled with family
5  Thank Snowfirel
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

I was looking for an inexpensive but clean hotel in the middle of the night as I passing through town. I was a little Leary because of some reviews but I stopped here because I was tired and because of the good rates and they offered me a good rate for a big suite.It was a generous sized clean neat room that was much better than I expected for the price. The room was actually very good and the bed had a solid mattress And breakfast was included which was homestyle and delicious. They also had internet included in the rates. In the morning management offered me a Togo cup of coffee as I hit the road.
I'll definitely stay here again

Stayed: February 2017, traveled solo
2  Thank arrow1010
Reviewed 18 February 2017

Stayed at Northwoods Inn & Suites 2 nights. The bed & room are nice and clean. The Staff are very friendly. Recommending the traveler to stay here. The location is great and close to the downtown. It has a huge parking lot.

Room Tip: The traveler who need downtown access and shopping, it is great for them.
  • Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business
2  Thank uttampaul2017
Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

Before I booked in this hotel looked at the review of this hotel
To all traveLee's this hotel has changed. a lot of renovation has been done.it is very clean and very nice
I had a very nice stay .
YOU All Should TRY IT.not all reviews are correct.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled solo