Northwoods Inn & Suites
US$88
US$83
US$93
Great 4.5/5
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 16, 2017 via mobile

Before I booked in this hotel looked at the review of this hotel
To all traveLee's this hotel has changed. a lot of renovation has been done.it is very clean and very nice
I had a very nice stay .
YOU All Should TRY IT.not all reviews are correct.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled solo
2  Thank farah2350
Reviewed January 17, 2017

It`s been a dump for years. If you want a cheap place to stay this is it. You can barter on a nightly room rate. They are just waiting to sell the land, then this motel will be bulldozed. Rizzos Restaurant in front of this dump, is one of the best in town though.

Room Tip: Go elsewhere it`s a dirty dump
  • Stayed: January 2017, traveled solo
2  Thank dogSaskatoon
Reviewed November 27, 2016

Where do I start? First the room was musty, run down and old. Second the room had roaches!! I didn't even stay the full time after I seen the roaches I couldn't deal with it. I told the staff and they didn't care they just said "Oh ok". My itinerary said I had free hot breakfast I go ask about that and the staff tells me I have to stay an extra day when my itinerary clearly says I get breakfast but after seeing the roaches can you really trust the food to be safe to eat?....I had a horrible experience I don't even recommended this place to my enemies. STAY AWAY DONT GIVE THESE HORRIBLE PEOPLE AND THEIR BUSINESS YOUR MONEY!!

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled solo
1  Thank stllion
Reviewed October 20, 2016 via mobile

It wasnt good. There was blood on the carpet and shower curtain. A bug crawled on my arm while i was sleeping.. The restaurant was awesome though the customer service was excellent! Really good food!!

Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Tyler B
Reviewed September 23, 2016

It was filthy... with blood on the bathtub, and stuff I just can't bring myself to talk about. We were given a room with no working A/C and no option for a refund within five minutes of checking in. When asked for a different room, they apparently had none.
Needless to say, the night was unbearable and the complimentary breakfast we were given was not good either.
Truly awful, over-priced, negative experience.
Save yourself, and find somewhere else... anywhere else... :-( I'd stay in my car before staying here again.

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled on business