“Great stop before a movie!”
Review of State & Main

State & Main
Ranked #98 of 777 Restaurants in Saskatoon
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We stopped by on Tuesday evening before heading over to a movie! It was a fantastic dinner!!! I had the Buffalo Chicken Cheesestake. Amazing! The sides were fantastic too!!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Nice place to stop for a drink or a snack while you are enjoying your river bank walk. All good except expencive and quite noisy.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I had not heard of this restaurant before my husband's work crew decided to book it for a yearly get together. I was thinking because it was near the river and theatre that it might be to upscale for my taste. It is an understated upscale that was warm and inviting. The food was delicious, particularly the bruschetta .It was one of the best I have ever had. Service was amazing considering how extremely busy it was. My husband and I definitely put this on our favorite date night spot list.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 11 March 2018

Many visits to this restaurant and it never fails to deliver great food and super service. Make sure to watch for their specials.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Went here at my clients recommendation for a quick meeting and lunch. Was pleasantly surprised, very good atmosphere and the service was great. I had the long beach fish tacos, with a Caesar salad on the side perfect portion for lunch and food was tasty and plated well.

Date of visit: November 2017