“Good food”

Ranked #1,071 of 1,555 Restaurants in Quebec City
Neighborhood: Downtown Quebec City
Neighborhood: Downtown Quebec City
Reviewed 14 April 2017

Stopped here for dinner with family. Food was tasty but dry and reheated in a microwave. Service was nice. Good value for the food.

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

Not Lebanese ...If you are use to quality if a Lebanese food this is not the place . The hummus was horrible ...My husband who is Lebanese asked if a Lebanese was the owner he was laughed at and they said no ..Should change the name to AL Whati?

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

Stopped here for a quick meal while exploring old Quebec. It is not fancy but the food was tasty, the portions generous, and the service friendly. I would come back.

Reviewed 10 July 2016

My wife ordered a vegetable combination plate and i had the one with meat in it. Both meals were to dry for our liking.
The place was empty when we walked in but filled up quickly after the Rock, paper ,scisors concert was over. Most were ordering pitas which looked good.
On a positive note, we slept good after eating so late. Will try their pitas if we visit again.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

Since the place was located beneath the main floor of the local hotels and restaurants, it felt like a place where you could really relax from the throngs of visitors meandering along the thoroughfare. The pita sandwich I had was flavorful and reasonably priced. There were quite a few people also eating while I was there so I felt that the food would be acceptable. I would have gone back again, but there were so many choices in the area that a return visit to any place would have been a waste of exploration time.