“Nice but noisy”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Quebec City
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Nice restaurant on a fashionable street. The food is quite good and the prices are reasonable. The restaurant is noisy however. Maybe not a great idea for an intimate and romantic meal.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Weekday lunch after a tour was when we visited. I had their pizza, which was good. My wife had a salad and she found it above average, but not noteworthy. Service was solid and the server was attentive. The menu was not too comprehensive, which is a reason why we chose to eat lunch here, but not dinner. The restaurant is modern and I would certainly go back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We loved this place. I had coq au vin. Paired with a 2014 Bordeaux it was truly excellent. Wife and kid shared pizza and pasta which they both loved. Good service. Recommended!

Reviewed March 18, 2018

Had the steak et frites table d'hotes. Good value - steak was a little on the small side. Good service. Laid back ambiance. Salad dressing on the side salad was very acidic (too much vinegar) - would recommend asking for dressing on the side.

Reviewed March 9, 2018

We came to this restaurant for the "fancy" dinner of our trip. We decided to go with the three course option because why not? The meal started with an appetizer of house-made terrine made of venison and wild boar with cranberry sauce- extremely good! The main course was Herb Roasted Lamb with the most amazing potatoes I have ever had! My friend had a steak and french fries, which she loved. The fries with the mayonnaise were the best fries either of us have ever had. We finished with chocolate cake for dessert along with tea. The server let us take our time (three hours) and was attentive to us the whole time. This was the best dining experience I think I've ever had! Loved it.