“Quick stop”
Review of Bar L'Inox

Bar L'Inox
Ranked #367 of 1,530 Restaurants in Quebec City
Reviewed 23 February 2018

We were just looking for a place to eat while walking around the city and came across this place. We were glad we did! The food was good, the beer was great, and the interior was really cool. We chatted with the owner and even bought a t-shirt. Fun experience while walking around!

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Went here for a liquid lunch and was pleased with the great beer selection. As we found ourselves drinking more and more Beer, we dove into the food menu which was good, but slightly over priced. Fun atmosphere with sports on TV and music, we would come here again.

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

We wanted to sample some local craft beer while in Quebec and this place was recommended. They have a selection of 8 or so beers they brew on their own. We each tried 2. I didn’t think any of them were particularly amazing in terms of flavor but they were still good quality. The place was very quiet when we visited so we were able to sit at the bar and watch a bit of hockey with no problems.

Reviewed 13 December 2017

During our Quebec trip we visited 3 different breweries and this was by far the worst. Pretty standard beer offerings, they were good, but only good. When I visit I brewery I expect at least one of their beers to be outstanding but this was not the case. Did not have food.

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

As it happens, L’Inox was the very first place I visited in Quebec. Beer is always a priority when I travel. L’Inox was exactly what I sought. Now, they aren’t rocking the beer world with their beers, it was mostly standard but good stuff. The atmosphere was um...festive. But a fine point of entry into the Quebec brew scene and clearly much loved by locals. They could work on the menu, as food is key to a good brewpub methinks, but if high quality beer is all you seek, look no further.