“Fresh and delicious food as always!”
Review of Baifoo Express

Baifoo Express
Ranked #296 of 1,530 Restaurants in Quebec City
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 12 February 2018

I like everything in Baifoo I haven't ordered anything here that I didn't like. The ambiance is so cool and the service is great too. I come here like once a month I just love this restaurant. It's one of my favorite actually.

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

We are staying at Château Laurier hotel with my wife and 2 yr old. Wanted to to take out supper and eat in the room. This place is a 30 sec walk from the hotel door. Walked in and ordered take out, had it ready in 5 min. Food was good, service was great. Would recommend for take for sure.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Just wanted a quick snack as had just had a tiring day touring around and did not want anything too posh.
This place fits the bill perfectly.
Very quiet when I visited so service was quick and efficient.
Just ordered a hot and sour soup and one dish of a type of fried rice and it was very tasty and plentiful, in fact easily enough for 2.
reasonably priced at about $20

Reviewed 17 July 2017

The service was very good.
Unfortunately, we are disappointed about the food. The dishes ordered, 3 out of 4 were extremely and unevenly salted. The vegetables were very monotonic with red and green peppers and bean sprout in all dishes. The red pepper was not so fresh leaving a bad after taste. For the price we paid, there are other better options near by,

1  Thank PhamKDC
Reviewed 24 November 2016 via mobile

One of the previous reviews mentions "non-pretentious" and i perfectly agree. This is a simple, friendly place with great food, excellent service at reasonable prices. A good alternative if you are tired of the busy, trendy, touristy (and overpiced) restaurants and just want to enjoy a nice meal.
I came alone for a dinner when in town for a conference. Ordered a 1/4 bottle of nice hot sake, a soup and a creamy peanut chicken with fried rice, which was a generous portion and was topped with plenty of toasted peanut. Would go back anytime.