“Great coffee and service.”

Les Cafes du Soleil
Ranked #3 of 44 Coffee & Tea in Quebec City
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed November 4, 2020 via mobile

Great coffee and service. We have visited many times and never been disappointed. The food is also excellent especially the muffins

Date of visit: November 2020
Write a reviewReviews (102)

Reviewed November 1, 2019

The latte was good, the almond croissant was good (my 2 year old loved it too!) and the atmosphere was great too. I'd love to go back when we visit Quebec City again.

Date of visit: October 2019
1  Thank ayakomaru
Reviewed October 26, 2019

We visited Quebec City for eight days to celebrate my wife's birthday. On our second day we stopped in to see what this precious cafe had to offer. We returned several more times, enjoying each time more. My wife had some wonderful herbal tea, brewed loose leaf in a pot. I, on the other hand, a lover of fine coffee, raised on Turkish Coffee, enjoyed a variety of coffees on each of our visits. The staff, friendly and accommodating, provided us with a wonderful way to start our mornings. Whether almond biscotti or the wonderful oat meal and raisin cookies, the baked goods were a perfect accompaniment to the teas and coffees we had. On our very last day there I purchased two packages of Yemen Mocha coffee, which the owner had roasted and ground the day prior. Now I am able to enjoy the memory of this TREASURE of a small cafe while at home. Les Cafes du Soleil is a place I will definitely go back to if and when I visit Quebec City again!

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed August 13, 2019 via mobile

We’re pretty picky about our coffee so it was great to find this little spot near our AirBnb. They roast right in the shop. Fantastic coffee, great service, nice pastries as well!

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 12, 2019

I went to this cafe about 5 times in the 4 days I was in Quebec, it was that good. I'm not a coffee drinker, but the chai latte was amazing--made from real brewed tea, not some crappy pre-made mix. And everything I had to eat was delicious. I particularly liked the croissant and the smoked salmon panini, which was on a sort of poppy seed bagel bread. I could eat that many times every week! When the weather is good, you can sit at tables on the sidewalk. All in all, a lovely place to eat, drink and spend some time.

Date of visit: August 2019