“TOO FUN !”

Ranked #37 of 89 Fun & Games in Montreal
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 28 September 2017

Okay so I did the Medieval Prison and the Contaminated Hospital.

Knowing how stubborn I could be, I didn't get to finish the hospital one on the first try but I OF COURSE went back to finish it off. It's really hard considering we were a bunch and only had a few flashlights. It takes geniuses in your group to crack the code and if you're plenty, it's stressful. The second time I went to finish it off, I did the first part quickly and I knew some codes.. only to realize one of the padlocks wasn't working when I perfectly knew the code of it. I called the staff for help, they broke the padlock and gave us more time.. crazy time ! You don't need to know anything about hospital stuff to do the hospital one btw.

Prison Prison Prison ! We were 4 to do it and you need to reason and look around carefully. I'd recommend this over the hospital a thousand times since there's so many clues everywhere and riddles. We did it the first try and we have one minute left ! We were so happy !

Here's a picture of me being sad of losing the hospital one

1  Thank Vanessa C

Reviewed 6 June 2017

We were 7 people and we had a blast. The decor was not that impressive but the puzzles were well done. I have done many escape rooms and I have found the more people you have in your group, the more likely you will get out. It helps because you can split into small groups and work on different puzzles simultaneously. We managed to escape with 30 seconds to spare!

Reviewed 19 March 2017

We were in a room called death note. It was more of a beginners event, which is what we needed. We had done this before. This room you do not get a ton of puzzles or things to look for. It is really working as a group and figuring out each clue one at a time. It is based off of a Japanese show. Not sure if it would help to know about the show first. No, we did not get out in time!

Reviewed 17 December 2016

This place is a MUST DO when you're in Montreal! Me and my friends visited this place about 3 months ago and we had a blast! Highly recommended for all ages!